Have you ever been pantsed, pantsed somebody, or seen someone getting pantsed? If so please tell what happened and include all the embarrassing parts such as the person being pantsed wasn't wearing underwear or had on an embarrassing type of underwear. Also things like were there a lot of people around or the type of people that seen made it worse.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• me and my friends were walking down the street and one of my friends had pants that were buttoned up all on the sides. and we pantsed him, and all the buttons came undone.. he ran back to his house, and cried.

• Did he cry because he wasn't wearing underwear or did you pull them down?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I was around 13-14 when thid happened. It was just a regular day being a boy. I was wearing a t shirt and long dark blue jeans. When I got to school, I went to the library and it was packed, so I was left to stand. There was this group of girls kneeling on the ground right next to me. I got out my phone and a couple minutes later, I heard them giggling a lot and thought nothing of it. Then, I suddenly felt fingers tugging
    on my jeans. One of the girls in the group beside me, had snuck up slowly, knelt behind me, reached both her hands into my back pockets, and slipped my pants down to the floor, revealing my blue and green boxers that were about knee length. She was a blond girl wearing Converse high tops and short denim shorts. She had pulled my pants down REALLY hard in a split second. It felt like there was weights in my back pockets. I'm surprised she didn't pull down my underwear too. Humiliated, I just stood there. I didn't bother pulling my pants back up because I knew that she would just pull them back down again. She could pull my pants down no matter how tight my belt was, so I just left it loose all the time. Jessica, the girl who pantsed me, was still on the ground right beside me, looking at my boxers, pointing up at me and laughing. Then, everyone in the room pointed up at me and started laughing. I'll be honest, I did too. Then the bell rang for 1st period and she apologized. I said it was alright and that it was OK to pants me as many times as she wanted and she did just that. Jessica and her friends did it to me many times, in class, at lunch, everywhere, including this exact scenario in the library many times. I did end up getting her phone number and we are now great friends because of this. She still pantses me a lot. Honestly, we're friends, I don't mind.

• Yes, except I was wearing sweat pants and I had a raging hard on.