Man bun, yes or no?

It has definetly become very popular recently, do you like it? Why/why not? (Here's a couple of pics)...
theyouthsociety.com/.../buns2.jpeg
stylechoice.ca/.../man-bun.jpg
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aRg48rB_700b.jpg

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know... I guess it's cool? I don't think I'd want or could pull off long hair, but I do think about it when I watch football, and I see the blond white guys with long blond hair flowing out the back of their helmet, like Clay Matthews, and there's that receiver on the Cowboys too, I want to say Beasley, but I don't exactly remember his name. Anyway, that looks cool, and as a former football player myself, I always think that it would have looked cool when I played. The question would be what to do with it off the field. Ponytails look goofy on dudes, it makes them look like a biker, haha. Not really my kind of look. I'd probably either wear it down or put it up like these guys. Not something I think would look good on me though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think it looks pretty stupid. But then again I think long hair on guys is a shitty look in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i don't like it coz its female-like things,
    If he stands behind people will think he is a lady... Ahahahahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really have very long hair so I just take the hair on top of my head and put it into a little ponytail or top knot is that attractive or not

0|0
    0|0
  • good, but better a clean shaven face

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• You said something? Got distracted looking at the 3rd pic, sorry.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha! Didn't we all 😂

• That said... I would like to see it on an average guy, not a model-perfect hunk. That would give me a better idea of whether I like the hairstyle itself or not. Needless to say, these guys would look amazing even bald.

• I think it looks fucking stupid But do whatever floats your boat, guys.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I like a ponytail if he has long hair.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes