Why did he poke my stomach?

He and I were hanging out and when we were talking about working out, he asked "do you have abs?" and poked my stomach. He also stared at my face for a period of time whenever I wasn't looking and when I went to meet his eyes, he looked away. What does this all mean?
Opinions!

810

Most Helpful Guy

• he totally likes you... a guy finds a girl he likes and he can't stop thinking about her... thats why he stares... he doesn't want to lose that amazing image of you.

• Awwww :) Well he would stare whenever there was silence between us. You know those silent moments where it's kinda awkward silence? He did it quite a few times!

• And what do you mean by not mess with the girl/respect them if the guy and her are close?

• well i dont know about other guys but for me to call a girl "oh wifey!" i would look at her and just be speechless lol, i would try everything to talk to her... and the girl with guy thing is like a guy code... a dude wouldn't mess with his bestfriend girl or his brothers girl, its against the code... you break the could you break your bond/friendship, its true... and it can happen to anybody

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying to break the touch barrier.

I once had a guy try to do that at the beach. I was laying on my back and he goes, "Look, you have ribs!" and grabbed them (they stick out a little when I lay down) and pulled. >.<

• Whoa... was he flirting with you?

• I hope you know that...

• And I hope you know that not ALL guys are like that.