Are my ex boyfriend’s friends stalking me?

Hello everyone
I had a non-committed relationship with a guy for 2 years. For him, I was his friends with benefits but it wasn’t the case.
I only met his friends at the beginning, because at the time I assume he wanted me to be his girlfriend.
He said he never talk about me but as time goes by, I discovered his bestfriends knew about us, his girl friends, etc.

We broke up for like, the 5th time, and I declared my feelings to him. A few days later some of his friends suddenly followed me on instagram (his sports coach and his best classmate, and two other friends), but we don’t know each other. I guess it can be just big coincidences, because I have quite many followers and they just might found me.
Do you think guys can do such a thing, like talking about a girl they had an affair with? And why telling about my existence if he doesn’t care?
Thank you for your opinion

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think his friends found out that you had split up and tried to make contact

1|1
    0|0
    • For future reference, men brag to their mates about everything

• Show All
    • Done

• I have private messaged you

• Yea that is deffinately what guys do , we brag to our mates about pretty much every relationship serious or not especially , if the girl is good looking or the relationship was "sexual" in a sense

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh okay, even serious relationships? I didn’t know that. He always said he didn’t say anything disrespectful about me and I never had the feeling he did , but I guess he ever talked about us when we had fights.

• Show All
    • Need your username x 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were just his booty call than he would totally tell his friends about you. But i would hardly call this stalking

1|1
    0|0
    • I was not his booty call things were complicated and for the first months we didn’t speak of our relationship because I asked it (that was stupid)
      Yes I don’t know if it’s stalking

• Show All
    • No of course we had but not often

• Ok get your story straight! Either you fucked or you didn’t! You were either his girlfriend or you weren’t! He either cared about you or he didn’t!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He might be following you on his friends phones. I think IG lets you know who looks at you... not 100% sure of that

1|0
    0|0
  • His boys don’t follow guy code guide lines

You don’t fuck with any women any of your bro’s has fucked with. “Plenty of fish in the sea” so there’s no reason to go after a woman your friend fucked. Makes sense? So yah, his friends are dicks

0|0
    0|0
  • Of couse guys do that and if guy do care he will not talk about you to his friends

1|0
    0|0
    • You might find me stupid but everyone around me have always told me « guys are secretive » and my ex said he « never » talk about me and that he didn’t love me, that’s why i found this illogical
      Thank you for replying 😉

• Show All
    • Text me for what?

• Lol for more opinions on your case

• Yes, many guys talk about stuff like that with their Friends, and some Friends might have developed an interest based on what he told them.

1|0
    0|0
  • They probably want to sleep with you and are looking for their window of opportunity.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he talked to them about you and how good you were in bed, since it was how he sees you, and they now want to get you too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Block them

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, maybe not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It depends how he talks about you, it could be he is just showing off and saying he hooked up with you. So just be careful, a lot of guys will talk about the women they've had sex with just to get compliments or to help a friend out, if you know what I mean.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, they are.. you messed with their homie...

guys do weird stuff when the I Love You gets said.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound kind of paranoid

1|1
    0|0
    • You sound offensive

• Show All
    • Oh okay... So you think that once somebody turns 30 they shouldn't have a sense of humor?

• Also when people ask for opinions on this site and then get pissed off about the opinions they receive that is immature you have a lovely day

• No you’re paranoid

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes