Are my ex boyfriend’s friends stalking me?

Hello everyone
I had a non-committed relationship with a guy for 2 years. For him, I was his friends with benefits but it wasn’t the case.
I only met his friends at the beginning, because at the time I assume he wanted me to be his girlfriend.
He said he never talk about me but as time goes by, I discovered his bestfriends knew about us, his girl friends, etc.

We broke up for like, the 5th time, and I declared my feelings to him. A few days later some of his friends suddenly followed me on instagram (his sports coach and his best classmate, and two other friends), but we don’t know each other. I guess it can be just big coincidences, because I have quite many followers and they just might found me.
Do you think guys can do such a thing, like talking about a girl they had an affair with? And why telling about my existence if he doesn’t care?
Thank you for your opinion

510

Most Helpful Guys

• I think his friends found out that you had split up and tried to make contact

• For future reference, men brag to their mates about everything

• Done

• I have private messaged you

• Yea that is deffinately what guys do , we brag to our mates about pretty much every relationship serious or not especially , if the girl is good looking or the relationship was "sexual" in a sense

• Oh okay, even serious relationships? I didn’t know that. He always said he didn’t say anything disrespectful about me and I never had the feeling he did , but I guess he ever talked about us when we had fights.

• Need your username x 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were just his booty call than he would totally tell his friends about you. But i would hardly call this stalking

• I was not his booty call things were complicated and for the first months we didn’t speak of our relationship because I asked it (that was stupid)
      Yes I don’t know if it’s stalking

• No of course we had but not often

• Ok get your story straight! Either you fucked or you didn’t! You were either his girlfriend or you weren’t! He either cared about you or he didn’t!