Have you ever encountered a softboy? What was your experience?

Cringe alertHave you ever encountered a softboy? What was your experience?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh gosh, I swear I learn something new everyday: a "softboy?" Lol

Thankfully no. No matter how much a guy tries to smooth talk or be sweet to me, my pants don't come off unless we're in a committed relationship together. Which thankfully, scares or turns off guys like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I've encountered them, they're everywhere now, especially in high school now a'days. It's the gen Z version of a fuckboy and they're similarly as unpleasant. Think Justin Beiber when he was younger and the current Jacob Sartorius.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you remember what they did or said?

• They're not my crowd so I haven't interacted with them much but whenever they have it was always unwelcome flirting lol. If you want an extreme example of an older "soft boy", look up Austin Jones.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Yes. He was a really "nice" guy and had me convinced that he was different etc. He sent me flowers on my birthday at work. We went on one date and there was no chemistry at all. (Obviously we didn't sleep together.) And he turned into a total asshole after.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was actually the “nicest” guy I’ve ever met. If it wasn’t bullshit I would have been happy.
    I regret it though. Waste of my time. He still tries to contact me because he’s “sorry” 🤷🏼‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft boys are worse off they piss off a woman more then a fuckboy then they warn all the women not to talk to them. Many a softboy permanently shut down in my town lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not personally, but one of my friends is involved with a guy like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I know like 3 at my school. They try it with me and my friend sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I control him.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes he acted nice but was a snake

0|0
    0|0
  • Several. They have a better chance of tricking me. I get pissed when i discover what they're really doing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes