Are roman noses attractive on women?

Asking this question again because the picture didn't upload first time!

I'm talking the whole witch-like bump. I have one πŸ˜‚. I've been insecure about it for so long.

Things that kind of helped me get over the fact i have a big ass nose:

My boyfriend : he loves it and thinks it's sexy asf
My humanities teacher: spoke about the way Egyptians drew their human portraits side ways so that the nose, which made individuals unique, would be emphasized because it was the best part (apparently).

Anyway, don't be too harsh because this will 11/10 shatter my self esteem again LOL but is there any guys out there that actually likes or doesn't mind roman noses on women?

NOTE: I have a *mature* looking face. (i can put up a different profile Pic if anyone wants or send pics)

Noses kinda like Barbara Streisand, Meryl Streep ish. Are roman noses attractive on women?Are roman noses attractive on women?Are roman noses attractive on women?
  • Yeah, they are attractive on a woman!
    Vote A
  • Nah, they look horrible.
    Vote B
  • I dont care, I'd date the girl regardless.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it really depends on the surrounding facial features as to whether or not a Romanesque nose is something that I find attractive. For instance: Helen Hunt I do not find attractive; Whereas Anne Hathaway I do. Sarah Jessica Parker is no for me; Deborah Ann Woll would be a yes.

There seems to be a sort of forehead to lower face ratio that makes it work or doesn't for me. If the forehead is fairly prominent but the lower face isn't long enough. I'm not really attracted to it. If the lower face is significantly longer than the forehead and the forehead is also large, again not attractive for me.

But when these two things are about in balance I am attracted to a more prominent bridged nose. And it seems most so on gaunt women (e. g. Gabriel Anwar, Jennifer Connelly, Katey Sagal).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a very distinct look. I like it. I like seeing anyone embrace their natural features and not everyone morphing into the same ideal

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They are fine, people will like what they like or not, the idea of beauty has never been constant in history, with all sorts of shapes and sizes. If you're not confident in yourself it shows, and i feel like anyone with low self esteem automatically become less attractive. Like you said it gives character, like moles and freckles.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank you for your opinion! Beauty standards fucked me up for a while, but i think im getting better at liking my nose!

• I have a slightly European nose, and it was one of my biggest insecurities for a good part of my life. But in reality its a nose, most people don't care, just the person who has it lol

• The only: From the photo, I can't tell that you have bid nose. But I can tell that you have a big, nice smile. You're a pretty girl, and your smile will make people not even notice if you have a big nose, assuming you do have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ok im highkey trigged but perhaps this is a lucky coincidence but uh did you somehow know I was persian πŸ€”πŸ˜±

• You just seemed like a typical Persian girl. :p

• But gucci bag nor nose job... I need to step up my persian game.

• Simple

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how the rest of the face looks.

For some girls, it doesn't attract me, but it's the overall package that matters.

Anyway, don't worry about it. Please don't get a nose job if you are thinking about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely take any notice of her nose. Unless it really stands out in some way that's extremely obvious, which I don't know if I've ever seen in real life? Those pictured are just fine. I think nothing of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, no one is perfect. If you wouldn't be hating your nose you would be hating another specific part of your body.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for this comment! You're right, I'd probably have focused on something else. But I don't know, noses are such an important part of your face, I am obsessive with it at this point

• Yes they can be very attractive especially if the girl is confident that she looks great. It does help if I'm looking at her nose from between her legs lol

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as she has a nice ass I don’t care if she looks like the wicked witch or the east πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but for me, I don't think they look attractive on either gender.
    I think upturned or celestial noses are pretty on both genders , but as far as beauty goes, it's all about whats on the inside. But you look pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I love em, but I love big noses too, I think it adds interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't think roman noses are big.. Just long.. LOL.. But, it don't matter honestly as long as it fits with yo other facial features.. Like, I find Barbara Streisand pretty attractive.. Always did..

0|0
    0|0
  • They look pretty on some girls they remind me of Princess jasmine :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't date a nose, I date the whole face. Some great noses combined with a tribal face is not atractive, a bad nose compare to a great face can be atractive. So it all depends on the rest of the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care to be honest.
    Every girl has different facial features, head shape, skin color, eye color, etc. If I like her, I like her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally not for me. Everyone has their tastes though. There are a lot of people that will like those features and a lot that won't.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the rest of the person's features. I once saw a woman who had this type of nose and I got jealous because she looked so stunning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with them at all in my opinion. Although Barbra Streisand is more Jewish than Roman. That schnozz tho!

1|0
    0|0
  • They look better on men cause they have a masculine look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, on men anyways. Marilyn Manson has one.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care, I'd date the woman regardless, if the mind is OK.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think there are things more important to look at on a first date

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the woman. If she has a ugly personality, it will make her twice as disgusting too me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing i know about romans is roman numerical.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I'd be suspicious if I saw a (((nose))) like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does one wear spectacles? πŸ˜‚ They're gonna slip

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a deal breaker, but it's pretty meh, at least on these pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look rather unpleasant

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same and my boyfriend likes it!

1|0
    0|0
  • If she can sing contralto, double sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah.

1|0
    0|1
  • It works for the first girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them

1|0
    0|0
  • I like softer noses

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really seen that. I like my nose

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks alright

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • They’re quite ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as attractive as your nose darling.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks horrible

0|0
    1|0
  • They look bad, but won't stop me from boning the big-nosed bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roman noses give me an American boner. <3

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes