Are roman noses attractive on women?

Asking this question again because the picture didn't upload first time!

I'm talking the whole witch-like bump. I have one πŸ˜‚. I've been insecure about it for so long.

Things that kind of helped me get over the fact i have a big ass nose:

My boyfriend : he loves it and thinks it's sexy asf
My humanities teacher: spoke about the way Egyptians drew their human portraits side ways so that the nose, which made individuals unique, would be emphasized because it was the best part (apparently).

Anyway, don't be too harsh because this will 11/10 shatter my self esteem again LOL but is there any guys out there that actually likes or doesn't mind roman noses on women?

NOTE: I have a *mature* looking face. (i can put up a different profile Pic if anyone wants or send pics)

Noses kinda like Barbara Streisand, Meryl Streep ish. Are roman noses attractive on women?Are roman noses attractive on women?Are roman noses attractive on women?
  • Yeah, they are attractive on a woman!
  • Nah, they look horrible.
  • I dont care, I'd date the girl regardless.
    Vote C

1134

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it really depends on the surrounding facial features as to whether or not a Romanesque nose is something that I find attractive. For instance: Helen Hunt I do not find attractive; Whereas Anne Hathaway I do. Sarah Jessica Parker is no for me; Deborah Ann Woll would be a yes.

There seems to be a sort of forehead to lower face ratio that makes it work or doesn't for me. If the forehead is fairly prominent but the lower face isn't long enough. I'm not really attracted to it. If the lower face is significantly longer than the forehead and the forehead is also large, again not attractive for me.

But when these two things are about in balance I am attracted to a more prominent bridged nose. And it seems most so on gaunt women (e. g. Gabriel Anwar, Jennifer Connelly, Katey Sagal).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a very distinct look. I like it. I like seeing anyone embrace their natural features and not everyone morphing into the same ideal