What does it mean when a guy stops walking when he saw me?

he was walking down the stairs he saw me, and stared at my face, stopped in his tracks in the middle of the stairs., and he stared at my butt when I walked away, I've seen him stare at me before. we go to the same program he's 2 years above me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Probably likes what he sees, but doesn't want to bust a move on account of being fearful of a negative reaction.

0|0
    1|0
    • 6 d ago

once I gave him an annoyed look and he got so mad hahahaha it was by accident tho, he has a pretty face he looks like my mom's best friend, she was a snake.
      so it hurt my head when I saw his face.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

@Grobmate do you mind sending me a message? I would like to ask for your opinion on whether or not a guy likes me. I like your advice.

• 6 d ago

@MNM230 sure.

• Since he literally STOPPED to stare at you, that's a sure fire sign. Especially since you saw him staring at you before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wanted to know that he is looking at you but he is scared to talked to you. Maybe he's in love with you. This is a nature of some boys. But be careful. He could be a pervert too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

before that my friend, was hanging out with him and he called out my name and said no, I left because I was embarassed I think I had some mascara on under my eye. so I was nearly gonna hang out with him.

• 6 d ago

If it is so, I could've told you. I know if anyone help a girl in embarrassed situation it could be a best impression. I think he is creating a slow impression.

• Do you like him. Go talk to him and fuck his brains out. Obously he digs you, so dig him back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he fancies you!

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you need to put on more clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, sounds like something I would do 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

lmao why?

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

haha yeah I think what makes it weird is when its rlly obvious.

• 6 d ago

Yeah true xD

• He wants you girl 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • He fancies you

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably likes u

0|0
    0|0
  • He saw flashing red lights around you. So, He Was forced to stop