Talked to an old crush after 6 months I think he's still into me what are your guy's opinions based off the things he said to me over the phone?

I finally got the guts to call this guy I haven't spoken to in awhile, we both really connected & had a thing for each other a few months back. Honestly, we would have dated had the timing been right but we never pursued it or acted on it because we both were with other people & technically never met in person, we met on IG. Somehow, we came across each other on IG 2 years ago & would talk all the time in our DMs we became friends. He finally gave me his phone number, I called him, & it took off from there. We had an emotional relationship for a solid 4 months without either of our partners knowing. We would talk all day and night. From flirty texts to 3-4 hr long phone calls. The chemistry is defiantly there we both expressed we feel it intensely. There's also major physical attraction on both ends. We are both in long distance relationships but what's funny is him & I live much closer to each other than our partners. We only live 1 hr apart. He lives in NY, I live in NJ, his girlfriend lives in Italy & my boyfriend lives in Cali. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. He told me he still thinks about me a lot. Everytime he comes to jersey I'm on his mind, he even said he has dreamt about me. I think about him pretty frequently myself but I didn't admit to it, he said it all on his own. He even brought up some of my IG stories (I see him watch all of them). I told him I'm gonna be going to therapy near where he lives and he immediately said he wants us to meet up after it he even asked me what days but I said I wasn't sure yet. He told me he really loves who I am as a person and wants me in his life. He said there's nothing wrong for us being friends, right? I said no I would like that I agreed to meet up with him. He then said who knows that the future holds between us. I could tell he was trying to be nonchalant cause its technically wrong to say that were taken, but I also picked up on what he meant. Do you guys think maybe we'll wind up dating? We have a lot in common
Post Opinion