The brain structure for beginners

Shezadi

Introduction

Our brain is the biggest machine in the world. It processes tons of information everyday and has the ability to store a lot of information. It is important to understand its structure, parts and functions so we can understand ourselves better.

Relationship between the brain and the body

The brain structure for beginners

So, the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body and the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body. So, right side of your body is linked with left hand control and left side of your body is linked with right hand control.

Relationship between the brain and the personality

The left side of your brain is all about logic whereas the right side of your brain is about creativity and emotions.

So, if a person's left side of the brain is dominant, then he will be a very logical, rational and a practical person.

However, if his right side of the brain is dominant, then he will be a very emotional person but on the bright side, he will also be creative.

The left side of the brain is good for subjects that have fixed answers like maths whereas the right side of the brain is for subjects that demand creativity like art.

A person uses his right side of the brain for the first two years of his life.

Foods that are good for the brain

The brain structure for beginners

Anything that is rich in B12 is good for your brain like blueberries and fish.

Maybe, from now on, we can set a target for ourselves that everyday we have to eat at least one fruit or food that is rich in B12. These simple things go a long way. B12 helps you even in your old age. In Asian culture, a lot of parents buy almonds for their children before exam but too many almonds are not good for you especially in hot weather.

The brain structure for beginners

Many of us are already having fruits and foods which boost the brain. For example: I eat fried egg for breakfast everyday.

Message

The brain structure for beginners
The brain structure for beginners
8
2

Most Helpful Girl

• LovingLover
    Great post. Health accounts for a lot of problems. And it's still a good goal for me to regularly eat foods rich in B12 even if I am taking supplements because nothing can replace the benefits of fresh food.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• JimboGB
    That's interesting. I have taken a supplement of b12 for almost two years now. Supplements see a godsend because you can't always acquire or cook the foods your body craves.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

17
  • meetkitty123
    Awesome MyTake
    I love tid bit intriguing topics.

The brain is an amazing organ.

I can relate to your image of the brain and its functions.

I had an injury which affected my left side of my brain. I had a concussion.

It was a few months of struggling to talk. I would stutter. It was the most frustrated moment of my life. I felt trapped in my brain.
    I could understand people perfectly and I could reason perfectly in my head but when I tried to express my thoughts in words they would not come out or be jumbled and scattered. Pronunciation of words would not come out correctly. I would cry because I knew the words I wanted to say it was almost like my tongue wasn't working.

I also had problems with short-term memory it was like having dementia almost it was terrible

I had to put on many alarm clocks or else I would lose track of time in the day

At some point I had 20 different alarm clocks to tell me what to do throughout the day

I do remember the moment I realized I'm going to have to do just that put alarm clocks I got up I went to the kitchen about three different times and went back to the living room but getting what I was going to do but finally snap me out of my stupor was when I was in the kitchen once more and my son yanking on my clothes crying with a bottle in his hand he wanted milk it sank in but it broke me too cuz I realized the three different times I went to the kitchen was to feed him but would forget

That moment also Made Me stronger cuz I knew I had to take action and that's when I started to put everything down electronically and have my phone buzzing all the time. before I could forget I sat at the kitchen table and created an entire schedule for me and my children.

Thank you for this MyTake
    It reminded me of how much I have to be thankful for.
    • Shezadi

Thank you for sharing your story! I am so sorry for what happened to you! I hope you are better now!

• Rocco7070
    Also, since sex is discussed so much, did you know the brain is our greatest aphrodisiac?
  • Sevenpointfive
    what if i ate like a piggy but still used the supplements? is that okay?
  • Jjpayne
    Interesting and informative! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • Tstrbrainer
    Informative and cool👍. I didn't knew about the B12. What is it exactly?
  • michael1469
    I was gonna go with my penis. It can shoot a load pretty far and a lot of it.
  • alance99
    Nice Mytake
  • mrgspoter
    Yes and?