What are your thoughts on a man who's upper body is longer than his lower body?

So i'm 5'6 ft guy , and i'm planning on having a LL surgery ( Limb Lenghthening ) .. I'm thinking of adding an inch or maybe two.. So i'm wondering if it would be werid or unattractive to have long legs and short torso?

Your honest opinions matters.

1016

Most Helpful Guy

• A) it sounds like an awful procedure.
    However

B) shorter men tend to have shorter leg proportions. Will you actually look out of proportion?

• 6d

i dunno.. i actually took a pic of myself (naked.. weird i know) to make sure of that and i probably got longer leg proportions ( slidely longer than upper body )
      Thats why im confused..

• 6d

K. I’m 6’3 and inseam is 34 to 35”

I feel like it wouldn’t throw proportions noticeably off.

But

• 6d

I’ve never heard good things about limb lengthening