Girls, if in a reputed spa you have chance for full body massage from a male, are you ready for that or you prefer a female?

Girls, if in a reputed spa you have chance for full body massage from a male, are you ready for that or you prefer a female Girls, if in a reputed spa you have chance for full body massage from a male, are you ready for that or you prefer a female?

6

Most Helpful Girls

• I think I'd prefer a woman doing it I'm that case but I don't hugely care either way

• 5 d ago

And if you have no option for woman then agree for a male give you full body massage

• 5 d ago

Sure I guess. It's a massage, its strictly professional so it doesn't really matter

• I'd prefer a hot guy🔥😝