Does pouring Coca Cola into cake mixing actually make for a safer and healthier alternative than water or perhaps table sugar too?

Cryptic-Game
I heard this was a healthy alternative and even diabetics can use it. I lost the link to this but saved the picture showing it. Somebody went into great details why diabetics seem to get worse and that this can help them get healthier.

Do you agree with this or does it sound too suspicious and good to be true? I somewhat buy it but don't think they are telling the entire picture.

Have you ever poured Coca Cola into any mixings, cake or not? If so, how did you feel after eating the food used with Coca Cola?
I heard it does and agree
I heard it does and disagree
I never heard about it but think it would
Vote C
I never heard about it and think it wouldn't
Vote D
GirlGuy
11 d
My mistake. It is said to help eliminate wrinkles better than water. So it was for wrinkles and not diabetes.

pasteall.org/.../...0fb98e1f88a9513000733fa41c.png
3
3