From: United States
- Shared opinion:Are you scared of needles?
No, and I always watch as the needle pierces the skin. It's mind over matter. 10 h
- Shared opinion:Best way to sooth a bloated painful belly?
Drink plenty of water and move around it will speed up the digestion process. 1 d
- Shared opinion:I smoked for a year, did I mess up?
I think you are fine however the fact that you were a smoker will forever be with you. I live in... 1 d
- Shared opinion:What's wrong with you?
I have the same issue but I have a rare genetic connective tissue disease called Ehlers Danlos... 1 d
- Shared opinion:My second pregnancy loss (part 2 of 2)
Have you considered that you are technically classified as Advanced Maternal Age (AMA)? I am... 1 d
- Shared opinion:How can I overcome my fear of the gym because i’m fat?
Find a women's only gym that embraces women of all sizes. 1 d
- Shared opinion:What helps when you experience vertigo?
I keep Meclizine in my purse at all times. I order it off Amazon. Also Meclizine is the active... 1 d
- Shared opinion:How often do you tip the delivery guy?
Depends on what the definition of delivery guy is. I would tip a food delivery employee but not... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Why won’t my mom just book me my doctors appointment?
Why can't you just book it. Then put it on the refrigerator that you have an appointment to... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Why did my menstruation lasted for a day?
Pregnant? 1 d
- Shared opinion:Girls, why would a female feel bloated and cramping if she already had her period weeks ago?
It could be that you are constipated. Certain foods are prone to causing bloat. So, it could be... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Do you think through medical science advancements that two biological men will be able for one of them to become pregnant with a child and give birth?
Unless there is away to transplant a uterus in a male. He could deliver by C-section. 1 d
- Shared opinion:Should I shave (public hair) or not?
I would not. I think if you did it you were to do it you would going to school digging at... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Is it normal for my ears to take time to adjust when earwax is removed I have excess earwax?
Have you tried the Valsalva maneuver? Its where you pinch off your nose and ever so gently blow... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Girls, Is it normal to have a cramping feeling if it's not my period?
You should not be having gas for 3 days. You said you are healthy so you should not be... 1 d
- Shared opinion:I gotta got to the hospital cause a family member is having surgary should I wear jeams or leggins?
I say leggings and a hoodie because it is cold especially if you are in a waiting room on the... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Do you see a chiropractor?
Yes, I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and I try to go once a month to realign my pelvis. I think... 1 d
- Shared opinion:How can I stop getting triggered by sounds?
Sounds like you have Misophonia or hatred of certain sounds. Perhaps you need to see a... 3 d
- Shared opinion:Would you get rid of your period forever even if it meant not being able to have a baby?
I have not had a period in 20 years due to my Mirena IUD stopping it. My husband of 22 years... 3 d
- Shared opinion:What do you most attribute to alarming low testosterone levels among U. S. A. young men?
It's likely because the birth control pill hormones in the public water supply. There have been... 3 d
Sign up or log in to view more details.