If your child were vegetative like this would or you knew before birth they would be like this would you have an abortion or give them up? And why?

Uptowngirl88
I was reading up on this child because this child is similar to one I work with. Anyways this child pictured is vegetative. Can't walk, talk, eat, or use the bathroom on their own. The girl pictured is 23 and still in diapers. Confined to a bed and wheelchair. On 30 medications , has frequent doctors visits, and has had multiple surgeries which the state covers. Along with physical, occupational, and speech therapy.

Anyways, the child I work with is in the same position and the parents swear after the surgery their child will get up and walk. I told them I'm sorry but your child hasn't walked in 3 years and as parents you guys waited too late. I just kept it real no fairy tales. Was I harsh?
I'd keep the child
I'd either abort or give them up
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
2