If your child were vegetative like this would or you knew before birth they would be like this would you have an abortion or give them up? And why?

Uptowngirl88
I was reading up on this child because this child is similar to one I work with. Anyways this child pictured is vegetative. Can't walk, talk, eat, or use the bathroom on their own. The girl pictured is 23 and still in diapers. Confined to a bed and wheelchair. On 30 medications , has frequent doctors visits, and has had multiple surgeries which the state covers. Along with physical, occupational, and speech therapy.

Anyways, the child I work with is in the same position and the parents swear after the surgery their child will get up and walk. I told them I'm sorry but your child hasn't walked in 3 years and as parents you guys waited too late. I just kept it real no fairy tales. Was I harsh?
If your child were vegetative like this would or you knew before birth they would be like this would you have an abortion or give them up? And why?
I'd keep the child
Vote A
I'd either abort or give them up
Vote B
Other
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion