Do you prefer to have a workout partner or workout by yourself?

I'm okay with both, each has their pros and cons but overall I prefer to workout by myself.

I like having a workout partner to talk to, hang out with and try different exercises together.

But I really prefer to do it by myself most of the time. I have my own fitness plan and know what areas I have to hit and what works best for me and my body. And sometimes a partner gets in the way of that. I also don't like to be tied to someone else's time, whether I want to have a shorter workout session that day or stay longer. When I go with someone else sometimes we end up leaving before I finished my calorie burning or time goals. And the talking/hanging out bit can go both ways. It can either be fun and help you pass the time, share new ideas or distract you. I prefer to be focused on what I'm doing.

Updates
1 mo
I also have some friends who don't have much motivation to go to the gym without a workout buddy
Post Opinion