Skinny or athletic girls?

guys, do you prefer skinny girls to athletic girls or vice versa? I have heard guys say that they don't like skinny girls a whole lot because they are too concerned with how they look and are too bony. however, I have also heard guys say that they don't like athletic girls because the guy wants to be more dominant. so which do you prefer...or do you prefer something entirely different?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i like any girl with a pretty face as long as she's not way over weight

5|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Athletic. No Contest

link

link

link

link

1|0
    0|0
  • I like petite girls. Skinny is too thin, athletic is too husky. I like girls who are smaller, but have some womanly curves where they should have curves. Not too much, not too little.

3|0
    0|0
  • Aren't athletic girls generally considered skinny (as in not overweight)? I just don't like extremes. Skinny attenuated waifs turn me off, but so do women who look like bodybuilders. Everything in between is just fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic girls definitely. They have a well defined body shape, and they are attractive as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • athletic, but not bodybuilder athletic that's over the top

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, I mean a Lytle muscle is good especially in a bikini. However I don't like female body builders

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both.

0|0
    0|0
  • athletic personally

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like both but I'd go for the athletic type because then we'd have athletic stuff in common

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic as long as she isn't muscular like a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I girl who is neither too skinny nor fat. A girl who is fit but not too muscular. That would be ideal for me. Different body shapes can be hot, though I like tall pear shaped girls the most.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't understand the difference

I see that an athletic girl is considered skinny. What's the difference?

0|0
    0|0
  • Or you can be skinny and into sports

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;