Girls if you have boyfriend you gonna accept gifts and go out with other guy who you know that he likes you

Girls if you have boyfriend you gonna accept gifts and go out with other guy who you know that he likes you !

If she said she has boyfriend and she accept that from me what is the meaning !

50

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not do that. It doesn't really mean anything that she accepts them from you except that she likes attention and doesn't respect the boundaries of her relationship very much. Whether she likes you more than her boyfriend is on a case-by-case basis. Plenty of girls do this for the attention with no plans to leave their current boyfriend.

• if she wanna use me for attention why she tell me she has boyfriend! !

Or you think this normal?

What Girls Said 4

• No, I might accept the gift because it'd be rude not to once he's gone off and bought it. But I would not go out with him on a date. I'd either make it clear that this is strictly platonic in nature or just not go. Having a boyfriend does not mean I cannot hang out with other guys, it just means that I won't flirt with them.

• No, I would not hang out with a guy that likes me or who tried to offer me a gift especially if I have a boyfriend. Sound to me that she is using you. However, you can't blame her you are threw gifts at her in hopes that she will start to like you. Stop this because its not going to turn into something. If I was you I would cut down on the hanging out and stop offering gifts altogether. Stop putting yourself in a position to being use.

• I will not . If a girl does it cam mean she isn't really feeling her boyfriend , or she is just using the other guy just for the gifts and fun laughs

• Absolutely not. I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend and I don't want to lead a man on to think that I will.

What Guys Said 0