Guys, what do you think of girls who blush easily?

So, I am a very...interesting piece of work. Bahah. I am really funny, and tend to be accepting and easy going, VERY happy-go-lucky and extremely kind towards people. I'm trying to be very nice (my new years resolution) and I can be super outgoing, but I can also be very chill (almost hippie-ish...almost).

However, my downfall is my nerves. I am very good at public speaking and even acting on stage. Its just whenever I'm talking to an attractive guy, I turn into a hot mess. I blush VERY, V.E.R.Y. easily, and I jumble my words up a little, and I blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind, which, I know offends some times.

So, what do you guys think of girl who get super nervous like me? Is it cute or do it just weird you out?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's SUPER cute, I love girls that blush easily. I used to blush a lot in public when I was a teenager, and I always felt terrible about it (guess for guys it is worse than for girls, but I don't know.) My approach to it was to put me in a lot of embarrassing situations, regardless of the blushing, like talking to girls I liked, speaking up in public, giving speeches in front of the class. Always with hot flashes and completely red in the face. And over the years I got over it, I cooled off, literally, so now I am a super relaxed public speaker, and only blush once or twice a year. And now I just have to laugh about it. So don't worry about it, just be yourself and relax. Whoever likes you will love you for blushing. Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• It's cute, and it's kind of attractive.

• Nothing's things wrong with it, It's cute, nobody's perfect do t be afraid to mess up! I do the same thing when I talk to girls, al,oat everybody does it! Your not alone! Goodluck

• I think it would be cute

• Its cute. What do you think of guys who blust and turn red?

What Girls Said 2

• omg I'm the same way! I used to find it so annoying but my boyfriend says I look adorable when I get all blushy especially if he's the one who made me blush :)

• Your not alone, I'm the exact same way, but I've actually had guys tell me it's cute! So don't think it's weird, just be yourself.