Guys, what do you think of girls who blush easily?

So, I am a very...interesting piece of work. Bahah. I am really funny, and tend to be accepting and easy going, VERY happy-go-lucky and extremely kind towards people. I'm trying to be very nice (my new years resolution) and I can be super outgoing, but I can also be very chill (almost hippie-ish...almost).

However, my downfall is my nerves. I am very good at public speaking and even acting on stage. Its just whenever I'm talking to an attractive guy, I turn into a hot mess. I blush VERY, V.E.R.Y. easily, and I jumble my words up a little, and I blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind, which, I know offends some times.

So, what do you guys think of girl who get super nervous like me? Is it cute or do it just weird you out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's SUPER cute, I love girls that blush easily. I used to blush a lot in public when I was a teenager, and I always felt terrible about it (guess for guys it is worse than for girls, but I don't know.) My approach to it was to put me in a lot of embarrassing situations, regardless of the blushing, like talking to girls I liked, speaking up in public, giving speeches in front of the class. Always with hot flashes and completely red in the face. And over the years I got over it, I cooled off, literally, so now I am a super relaxed public speaker, and only blush once or twice a year. And now I just have to laugh about it. So don't worry about it, just be yourself and relax. Whoever likes you will love you for blushing. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It's cute, and it's kind of attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing's things wrong with it, It's cute, nobody's perfect do t be afraid to mess up! I do the same thing when I talk to girls, al,oat everybody does it! Your not alone! Goodluck

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be cute

0|0
    1|0
  • Its cute. What do you think of guys who blust and turn red?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• omg I'm the same way! I used to find it so annoying but my boyfriend says I look adorable when I get all blushy especially if he's the one who made me blush :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not alone, I'm the exact same way, but I've actually had guys tell me it's cute! So don't think it's weird, just be yourself.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;