PostSecret: You Are Invited To Share a Secret

Have you ever heard of PostSecret?

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where send in their Secret on a post card. Between the website and published books, the power of secrets has connected many and even contributed funding to the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.
I stumbled across a PostSecret book during one of the lowest points of my life. These were secrets of all kinds. Some made me laugh, some made me cry, and some made me sink a bit lower. But reading the secrets people shared made me feel less alone in the world.

So I'm sharing these now--- just a few in case you've never seen or heard.

And then I'll ask you... Would you like to share a secret?

2655
StingRayxoxo is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girls

• Uhh, I don’t really have interesting ‘secret’

This isn’t s secret but my sisters boyfriend (at the time) who’s now her ex — messaged me on daily basis and every 5 minutes whereas he would only message her every 3 hours.

At the beginning it felt friendly and I did warn her before all this, I said ‘please don’t give your boyfriends number to me!’ And she laughed it off and thought I was being too dramatic. Men are predictable. She didn’t listen and gave it to me (I had to pick something up from her Uni and he’s always at hers.)

So yeah after that I picked something up he would not stop talking to me. I asked my little brother whether this was normal and he said ‘yeah he’s looking out for you like a brother’ my instincts says otherwise.

My sister found out he had been messaging me— I even planned on talking to her about it but I truly didn’t know how? She would be devastated and hate me despite it not even being my fault. I kept it plain as possible.

So she knew I had no interest in the man, I kept it friendly. Shower her every single screenshot and allowed her to go through the entire chat :D
    He got annoyed but yeah that’s my sis.

But yeah me and my sister are still very close. There was a time where my ex liked my sister and I didn’t hold a grudge against her.

• Oh, but what is cool is not just sharing a secret, but making the postcard, in the end is like a mini piece of art and at the same time as if it were a piece of someone's soul.

Most Helpful Guys

• How do you get to post so many photos where the GAG editor constantly creates headaches and limitations for me? You must be special:)

Yea, great post, it's the concept of confession, being open and exposing these things creates connection to others, releases the power of those things and like a lot of these, benefits others.

Love the idea of writing notes in books... not sure the library does!

The Random hug was awsome!

...
    A big one for me is I was very close to a prior female friends son, he was my best buddy, I don't have kids, and it broke my heart to leave him as I did and disconnect.

I shot a baby bird when I was little, it was tragic for me such that I don't hurt things generally, I save ants and toss them out! I'm very sorry to that birds mother... who I saw not long after looking for her lost baby. :(

I still love my 5th grade teacher, even though she's like 75 now, same feelings! I mis Mr's S.!

• Hmmm? Does it give you trouble with photos on mytakes?
      I was imagining a folded note that was inserted into a book.
      The baby bird one got me.

Thanks for sharing!

• mytakes are ok, i have less space in questions. oh well... maybe when I'm higher level:)

• She's loved by administration

• I once told a pretty GAG girl that I would like to attend an underground concert in a cavern in Tennessee. But the truth be told; I think I'd feel too claustrophobic. I feel like a rotten bastard, and I hope she can forgive me. What does it mean? But I would like to see Firefall. Now THAT I could do.

• I'd be claustrophobic too!! But I think I'd still go.

• You may have to travel a ways underground to get to the area where the concert is held. I dont think there's a quick exit...

• Yuck. Maybe I'll just watch it on Showtime.

Join the discussion

2453
  • Out of the 25 years I've been having sex I've only climaxed twice with a partner. Every other time I just fake it so I don't hurt her feelings.

• I have so much repressed anger it hurts. Worst part it's anger towards myself

• I feel like most people don’t listen to me, just try to push their own agenda. I think a lot of people can’t see past themselves but I secretly wish something really bad would happen to them for not listening to me,

• Yes, I love it! I used to spend hours reading the most delightful and absurd secrets from anonymous sources... dying to grow some balls to finally post my own dirty confession as well! LOL

• I'm not suicidal anymore, I don't want to die, but I'm still waiting to die.

• i know i dont know you but im here if you need someone to talk to just message me if you do :)

• I hope you’re okay. believe me when I say you are beautiful and you are loved! I truly believe everyone deserves happiness! I to was at a low point in my life but I overcame it with time and by surrounding myself with people who loved and cared for me. I’m only a message away if you ever want to talk 😊

• I appreciate that babe, thanks :) I needed to hear that

• 6d

At one time I was driving 105 miles and hour while having bad brakes and probably legally drunk. Thank God I quit drinking.

• @StingRayxoxo F*ck, some of those are heartbreaking ( some are just plain funny), I'm too tired to add my own at this moment but thanks for sharing!

• Some of the ones that other gaggers have shared made me sad/concerned.
      Glad you enjoyed it!

• @StingRayxoxo I know and big congratulations for their honesty, I've probably 20 to add to those either publicly or privately but the majority can wait till I'm more awake lol

• Never heard of it till now. I will definitely check them out right now as a matter a fact

• I have a post card filled out ready to mailed. Thank You I full of secrets, now I can tell them without telling. If you know what I mean.

• I love that you did it!!! I hope it gives you what you need!!

• Here's my secret: I have a GaG account. My name there is @NYCQuestions1976. Shh. Don't tell anyone...

• My secret is only one i think

If somebody breaks my trust i will never talk to this person again nomatter who she or he is , my exes did not know it
    Finally they gave up after 4 months of texting me

• I've realized that the more you know, and the smarter you get, and the more you succeed, the thrill of succeeding goes away, leading to laziness and mediocrity in a weird way.

• I once considered being trans. It was just a phase, though. Lots of people on a different site that didn’t see my gender right away thought I was a girl. I guess it was because I’m a kind gentleman, with is rare nowadays. >_>

• Wow, I never knew anything like this existed. Sounds like an amazing project.

• I don't think I am good enough physically. But I know I am hot underneath it all. I am starting to like myself and I think I ready to start talking to more people.

• my secret is I am scared to get into a relationship and be intimate with a guy because I have been abused and taken advantage of by men in the past.

• Sorry to hear that.. men are fuckin idiots.. but some are great.. hope you find one of those great men

• not all men are the same and I know that now. thank you 😊

• I have stolen panties from girlfriends, friends sisters, friends mom's and pretty much anyone i found attractive. I think it started around age 10. I have always liked the feel of them and the memory of who's they were just ads to the excitment

• lol at I won’t look for my HS boyfriend on face book and updated photo can ruin my sex fantasies 😁

• Oh , Ray you re here ☺ I finally found you , i'm the thick pretty dude we talked at kik then i closed my account

• One person can have it but if this person shares it, it no longer exists what is it?

A secret...

• My secret is I'm getting three extra points for this thread or i wouldn't be in here. I have nothing to hide anyway

• Tried to get a friend's brother... I don't know prob not right

• I do have sicrets & hope they will not be published )

• My secret: I'm resentful towards my ex and want her to regret breaking up even though I have no intention of dating her again

• I don't really have one.. I'm too open.. and I didn't really do anything super wow..

• I stepped on my friends cats tail when I had to go pee

• When I take coke I go from having a small penis to a micro penis and now i have fetish of showing it my girlfriend

• wow and i that my life was fuck up i shouldn't complain at all

• I tried to forge a check for about $500 dollars to buy a PlayStation years ago.

• My top secret: I love to be naked all day long.

• l have no secrets to tell anyone as l would never talk about them to no one

• Good take

• I watched Titanic and cried like a bitch

• That's gay... But it's ok too.. I'll probably cry for Penny and Leonard.. they're so cute

• @EnocV

I know you’re just teasing and you don’t think men have no feelings but my point was no reason to being homosexuality into it... homosexuality Has nothing specifically to do with certain kinds of emotion.

• Well.. when I wrote gay I wasn't thinking necessarily about homosexuality.. just mean gay like a man no that masculine or with feminine behavior or something like that.. sorry if it sounds bad or something I wasn't thinking in hurt anybody..

• Interesting myTake

• it won't be a secret anymore if i post it ;)

• It wouldn't be a secret if i shared it lol

• I kidnapped the vice President of Cuba

• I kissed a girl and I liked it

• I don't really have any secrets.

• Jimmy Hoffa's body is in my freezer.

• I hate tomatoes

• I generally keep my secrets to myself

• its very embracing , i can't tell

• i have a secret — i don’t keep secrets 😂

• Oh that's awesome

• yes, this is very interesting

• 11h

no secrets that i think

• I’m not sure if it will be in two years or twenty years, but I think I will commit suicide.

• I had sex with a guy in Ibiza last summer, nobody except that guy knows

• I slept with my best friends crush while they were unofficial and made him lose interest for her. She never understood why

• When I was married, my step-daughter would walk around the house in her panties and bra and if her mom wasn't at home (happened fairly often) she would sometimes walk around in just her panties. She flirted with me constantly and I had a very strong desire to have sex with her but I never said or did anything that was inappropriate.

Show More
27