myReview 1 mo

Quotes relating to life

emperor90
Quotes relating to life

Have you ever sit there wondering about quotes and how it can relate to life. Well I am here to tell you that quotes can relate to life and it can be interpreted differently by different people. I am here to share some quotes and share my opinion on what I think it means .

Quote 1- This was taken from The show The Mentalist

The Mentalist
The Mentalist

So what does this mean? In one of the episode of the Tv show The Mentalist Patrick Jane says this. In my opinion what he is saying we as a society should not be seeing the world of what we like and what we dislike we need to see things for what they are truly for themselves Then we can find a great deal of more peace.

Quote 2- Positivity

Quotes relating to life

Here is another quote that relates to life, This quote is saying we need to stay positive no matter the strrugles we are going through.

Quote 3 - Deep quote

Quotes relating to life

This quote for me is telling me that life can be up and down and eventually in the end life can be as beautiful as you want it to be.

After reading some of these quotes I want you to Sit down and think about a quote you really liked and tell me a little bit about what you think it means.

Quotes relating to life
3
3
3Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• Apulu_3
    I loved all the quotes very much. Especially the first and last one. These types of quotes helped me a lot in my difficult times and also helped me become a better version of myself. The last one is similar to this quote:
    "Life is just like a piano, the black represents sadness while white represents happiness, but remember, they both make the most beautiful melody."
    I know this quote as a piano person and it was really helpful to me.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • Xtcy2083
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be more than adequately accounted for by incompetence" - Me
    It's what I tell every conspiracy theorist who eagerly wants to tell me about what they recently discovered on the internet about how Illuminati lizard aliens are trying to take away our guns!
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• DanielBlack1904120
    The one from mentalist is a beautiful quote but I feel if you see things for what they are things get grim quick & makes me think of the famous quote " ignorance is bliss"
    I have one quote I live by
    " let all I have lived be as if It were a dream"
    To me it's uplifting, sad, & beautiful at the same time. It would be a conversation to explain what it means to me, but I thought some may like it.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Tenner9
    Not sure if you are aware of this but that who's more foolish the fool or the fool following the fool is actually a depiction and characterisation of the 2 roles of humanity. You are either born a leader or a follower.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

11
  • Starla1234
    I love the ocean one... it’s a smart comparison to life and how it can be really rough but in the end it can also be beautiful. Really true.
  • exitseven
    Life is like a shit sandwich and every day we have to take another bite.
    Like 1 Person