5 islands in Greece you should visit!

As you probably know I am from Greece, so I would like to show you 5 islands, which are worth to visit!

5. Milos (Μήλος)

Milos is mainly popular because of its diversity and beauty of beaches. Milos is known as the island of colors, mainly because of its spectacular, colorful rock formations. Many people also know Milos as "The Island of Lovers" !

5 islands in Greece you should visit!

4. Corfu (Κέρκυρα)

Corfu is a the 2nd largest island of the Ionian island in Greece. The old town in Corfu has an exotic beauty and many tourists claim that the architecture resembles a lot the beauty of Italy.

3. Santorini (Σαντορίνη)

Even with only one sight, you can tell how beautiful Santorini is. Santorini is mainly known for it´s beauty. Traditional white houses everywhere, the deep blue tone of the sea and the amazing setting of sun are reasons why you should go there!

2. Mykonos (Μύκονος)

You probably all have heard about Mykonos, as it is known for it´s nightlife. But Mykonos has not only clubs at bars but also various beaches, in which you can relax. Especially in July and August this island is full of people who want to party!

1. Crete (Κρήτη)

Crete is largest island in Greece and it is sure that you´ll never get bored! It has a beautiful variety of features including mountain villages, long sandy beaches, rocky bays, beach-bar-boogie & nightlife. People there are also said to be very friendly.

Have you ever gone to a Greek island?

Did you like it?

Thanks for reading xx :)

1318
Janett21 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a great and informative take. It definitely makes me want to go to these places. They are all spectacularly beautiful.

• Thank you very much!
      Haha you haave to go there :)

• Are there nude beaches? Because I really want to go to a place in Europe with nude beaches.

• I have heard that Mykonos has one of the best nude beaches in the world! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've gone to all of them. I live in Turkey and my summmerhouse is in front of Λέσβος and I love greek culture!

• which island you liked the most? :)

• I see!
      Thanks for your comment :)

• Your welcome:)

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

• Great, this is what I was looking for really... I live in Turkey and I am planning on visiting Greek islands this summer... I'll probably visit Dodecanese islands, and probably the smaller ones... Like Symi. I've hear a lot of good things about the food there too.. What do you think? Which other small islands would you recommend?

• I've always planned to go to Greece. It's actually on my top 5 places to visit before I kill over. While these are just the islands the country itself has TONS to offer. I even have a powerpoint done to outline my journey from the mainland to the islands. Lindos on the island of Rhodes is fucking awesome, Myrtos beach is a beach to die for. The food is really good as well, dolmas are my favourite studying snack here in the US. But I would KILL for these donut like pastry to which I've forgot, but they are glazed over with honey. Plissken music festival is something I'd want to see and shit I haven't even touched the Ancient Greece areas yet!

• I WANNA GO TO GREECE

• Santorini is my favorite but of course they are all awesome!

• I have always wanted to go to those islands in Greece, thy have to be a great vacation spot.
    I wouldn't wanna go to Greece right now, they're not going through their best moment.

• Time to book tickets for Greece.

• Awesome! Thanks you.

• Isn't Crete the one with the drug running and piracy?

• Prefer Sardinia and Corsica. They are on my bucket list.

• Screw that, I'm visiting Sparta.

• I agree with all except Mykonos. I won't EVER go to the island of gay people!
    Crete is good but I don't like the people there.

• Ugly islands no i dont wanna see that blls###

• I like how clear the waters look

• I would love to visit Greece one day!

• cool mytake, cool cool

• γεια σου!!! i am greek and have been to mykonos. This year i plan on going to santorini and crete. If you don't mind me asking where from Greece are you?

• Oh hey! :)
      I am from Igoumenitsa and you?

• Hahah aaa I see :))
      I didn't know there are other greeks on this site

• I was going to put a post and ask lol then i saw this :)

• Greece looks beautiful but I won't visit. I've just heard too much about the unfriendly people to think it's a fluke.

• If you meet me you will change your mind haha :)

Really now every country has friendly and unfriendly people but I think the majority of people in Greece are friendly :)

What Girls Said 12

• I love it! Thank you for sharing!

• I've been in Greece. My sister proposed to her (then girlfried, now) wife in one of those islands, but I don't remember which

• I liked Corfu and Santorini more. They're like parts of heaven, very pretty. Also Santorini seems like Bodrum (southwestern Aegean Region of Turkey). I've never been in those regions but i copied to my memory, i'll visit as soon as possible :)

• Love Greece, wannavisit Santorini so so badly. Its one of the most beautiful places! 💙

• I like island number five

• im planning my trip to greece right now and now i want to visit all of these islands!

• Wow, all those places are really beautiful!

• I've been to two of those islands :) Personally though, I prefered the smaller, less touristy islands like Aegina.

• Greece is one of the countries I want to visit most! I hope to get the opportunity someday.

• i want to see those beautiful islands !

• One day maybe.

• hello? someone funding me?