Young Attractive Male Celebs 25 and Under

I often see the praise of older men on this site especially. I want to show some love to the younger men today. I have conducted a list of male celebs who I find amazingly attractive in their own right, all 25 and under. Here it goes:

1. Liam Hemsworth

Barely making the list, at just 25, Liam is well-known as his character (Gale Hawthorne) in "The Hunger Games" movies. Liam is also known as the ex-fiance of pop artist Miley Cyrus. He comes from a family of actors and continues to show us just how talented he really is. Aside from that, he happens to be extreme eye candy!

2. Taylor Lautner

There's no denying that this man is yummy! At only 23, he's well known for his character (Jacob) in the series of Twilight films and is continuing his acting journey. Hopefully we see more of that face in future films.

3. Nick Jonas

I'm sure we all remember "little Nick" from the Jonas Brothers. Well, puberty has done him justice, not only is he only 22, he's took a big step and came out with his own album called Nick Jonas.

4. Tyler James Williams

We all miss "Everybody Hates Chris" main character who played the young Chris Rock. Tyler is only 22, and is now starring in the popular television series "The Walking Dead" as Noah. Boy has he grown from adorable elementery school student, to a survivor on The Walking Dead.

5. Josh Hutcherson

"Hunger Games" co-star is not new to the big screen, after starring in several children films in the past, Josh, now 22, is making his way up and looking good while doing it (wink wink).

6. Sam Smith

This well known British singer and songwriter, at the tender age of 22 has sold out many concerts. He is well known for his song Stay With Me(2014). This attractive young buck has a voice of an angel and continues to amaze his fans.

And the list goes on....

3010

Most Helpful Guy

• Sam smith is so whiney in his songs. I'm surprised anyone likes him

Most Helpful Girl

• I only find Liam and Taylor attractive, but I wouldn't kick Nick out of bed. Taylor... Team Jacob, yes please. I would eat ice cream out if that man's navel.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

• Thanks for sharing 🤗
    About time we get some love too 😀 i was beginning to think, that young men are not desirable by women nowadays.

None of them have beards however 🤔
    Anyway... Hugs 🤗

• " is now starring in the popular television series "The Walking Dead" as Noah."

Not anymore. RIP in pepperino, i cri ever tim.

• Out of these I'll aim to look like a Taylor Lautner!

• Lol I can't compare so why try

• They look like homo's and foreigners

• all are above 20 and majority are white lolol

• So these are the ingredients to be seen as boyfriend material? Challenge accepted, Im gonna get into photography and acting

• No homo but Tyler James Williams? really? I don't see it.

• Why are they all white?

What Girls Said 29

• I find it funny that Nick Jonas is on that list, it could be worse you could have put Harry Styles on the list lol. Honestly, I wish I could be like most girls and see these guys and be like "OMG, he's so hot" but it's very hard for me to get all crazy over a guy. I'm not attracted to everything in pants, it takes a lot to a get a reaction out of me.

By the way, I have a cousin who looks like Taylor Lautner. They could be twins :P

• Sorry but Ridiculous Six messed up Taylor Lautner`s sex appeal hahahhaa

• Liam is the one I find the most attractive but yet he's not really my type.
    I was thinking about celebs I find attractive who are so young and can't find anyone...

• This list was pretty hard to conduct. Most of the attractive ones are over 25 unfortunately.

• I actually find none of them attractive. Older men are more unattractive though.

These two celebs ( James Maslow and Gregg Sulkin) under the 30 are more attractive than what you´ve posted:

• Forget young i want george clooney or Mark whalberg. Not any older. But young Niall Horan or Nick jonas

• Lol we all know how attractive they are though. The whole point of this take was for younger men. Clooney gets praised for his looks on the daily...

• Than Nick jonas... Ooooo

• Taylor is hot!!

I definitely agree with the below poster you should make one for men that are older.
    Like 30s.
    Have you seen Mario Lopez? I mean he will shut men half his age down!

• At first I was gonna do a 35 and under list, but I realized there's just so many attractive men in their 30s in Hollywood so I saw no real point to. I figure, we don't usually give the young men credit, but I wanted to do one for girls too.

• Ahh, yes! He's like the only celeb i've ever melted over.
      Taylor is hot also! I remember watching Twilight and just being in awe about how hot he is!
      I feel better about liking him now that he's 23. *Wipes forehead* wasn't he a teen in twilight?

• Yes he was lol. I always thought that he was older. He has a face and body of a 30 year old man. He's very mature looking. That's probably why so many girls melt over him. I was always teamjacob

• The only one actually handsome and attractive is Liam...

• While these guys are cute Id still take mine 30+ please

• I only like Taylor out of this list. Not obsessed through. You should make one for older men like 30's & 40's too.

• You're forgetting someone... 😶

• Show more from Girls
    19