Does my smile look fake?

Does my smile look fake? I had to put invisaligns on, and they basically changed the form of my chin and my teeth so my smile isn't how it used to look. Does my smile now look unattural, like I had a surgery or something?

Does my smile look fake?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• No your very attractive sweetie i love your smile it's a ray of sunshine for sure <3

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all. You look sweet and a little innocent. You have a beautiful face and smile. Any man would feel lucky to walk down the street with you.

Furthermore, I think this is an intelligent question about appearance. I get so tired of "rate me." It is more important to know how your looks affect other people than to see where you are on an arbitrary scale.

In addition to being easy to look at, I would estimate you are also wise.

• it looks fake in terms of "typical selfy smile" which is different from when you actually have to smile.

no problems about the issue you mentioned though.

• Looks natural to me. May look a bit forced in your picture right now but when you laugh or genuinely smile about something it will look just fine.

• No it doesn't look fake.

• Gosh you have an attractive smile

• no it looks natural ;)

What Girls Said 7

• No, I don't think so.

• You look absolutely lovely.. You have nothing to worry about.

• ok thanks :) I guess I'm not used to looking different than how I used to look before the invisaligns

• You're very welcome.. And am sure it won't be very long before you get your full confidence back again. :)

• It doesn't look fake! By the way you're really beautiful :)

• It looks fine to me.

• No it's a very pretty one

• You look a little worried in the first pic but fine in the second

• not at all.