I just brutally murdered a wasp?

I fucked up bad. This wasp flew into my room and I ran out. I didn't want to kill it because I respect animals, from insects to elephants. It took my a while to pluck up the courage but I tried to capture it in a cup but I accidentlly cut it in half. I felt bad but I didn't feel like a murderer but then when I lifted the cup, the top half was still alive and moving. I dropped it onto a napkin and it started moving around WITH THE BACK END STILL ATTACHED BY A THREAD. This is the most fucked up thing I've ever done. It tried to jump off the napkin but the napkin was soaked in water and the back end was like stuck to it while the top end was squirming around. I feel so guilty omg. I just needed to vent this, I feel so fucked up.
Do you feel remorse when you kill animals?

• I always feel bad killing animals. Even insects.
  • Nah man, I don't feel bad. Survival of the fittest, y'know?
  • Holy shit dude, that is messed up.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1520

Most Helpful Girl

• Sir, we need you to remain calm. This is a crime scene. Please come with us. You are under arrest for the brutual murder of Hans the Wasp. Anything you say can and will be held against you in court. Lets not make this more difficult than it has to be.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...bdf2f0f80c03271c32ee1.jpg

• Hahaha, RIP Hans the Wasp :(

• Omg, wasp prison sounds rough lol. I'm clutching onto that wasp soap for my dear life.

• Sir remain calm. We dont want anymore unessecary wasp murder drama

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad you killed that fucker, I hate wasps. One stung the shit out of me the surrounding area where it stung went numb swelled up and turned a grey purple it was very painful too.

• Yeah, I guess you're right. Better a wasp than a bee. If it was a bee I killed, I would be giving it burial and everything lol.

• @chuppachup Yeah don't kill bees we need them to survive, they pollinate our food and the plants which give oxygen.

• Exactly. Bees are swagallicous.

What Girls Said 14

• I always feel bad too, even though I'm literally phobic of wasps. But recently I read somewhere that wasps don't feel pain, so I felt a little better.

Whenever a wasp gets into my apartment, I freak the heck out and I brutally murder it. I trap it behind my screen door, then I choke it with hairspray so it can't attack me, then I swat it until it's dead. I hate doing it, but they terrify me so bad.

• I always feel bad :( One time, there was a spider on the top of the car and I tried to brush it off with my book and then it fell down into my lap and I screamed and knocked it down to the floor and automatically crumpled it, paused, stared at it's crushed body and then burst into tears. Hate killing them :(

• : / i dont like to kill too, i rarely do it. i normally catch them to other place.

• It's just what happens when the fight or flight response kicks in, there's no stopping it unfortunately :(

• I feel bad if I get scared and kill a little buggy. :( I dont' want to. Or if I do it by accident.

But when I read your title, the first thought in my head was: "He killed a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant? Why would he confess here?" :O :O :O
    xD

• Some creatures deserve to die. Like spiders.

• Your a hero in my book for murdering the shit out of that wasp. I'm deathly terrified of them. So I show them no mercy.

• I do feel very bad. When my cat gets at a lizard I try to save it from my cat and put it outside

@9mfeo this is why wasps should be robotic

• Well, I don't want to bore you on the finer points of genetic engineering but mine are...

• Wasps are mean to me I don't really like them. At least it wasn't a bee. Bees are adorable.

• I normally feel a bit bad about insects. If it was a cat or something I would be traumatised.

There is one animal I can kill with no remorse. Mosquitos. I'm allergic and the little buggers love me, they go for me and 1 bite causes my entire limb to swell. I have to have special cream for the bites...

• Wasps sting so whatever

• I killed many mosquitoe... I'm a serial killer... huhahahaha :D :D

• I'm an Australian. If we don't harden up and kill insects and spiders, we'll all die.
    I have no remose.

• It was just an insect. Calm down.

• You didn't see what I saw. It was in HALF and still alive. Attached to it's body by a tether.

• that description was too graphic.

• If you get mad at animal cruelty but kill animals cruelly that makes you a hypocrite if you give others shit about killing insects

What Guys Said 19

• I don't like harming anyone or anything, my philosophy is similar to Buddhism teachings; with that being said, I only do it out of defense.

I avoid stepping on ants or anything, I don't bother spiders seeing how they eat other insects, bees are the only concern I have. I just move away from them but I have accidentally killed one or two out of reaction.

• wasps are fucking assholes

it had it coming

• I would feel a bit of guilt alright - Like you I try to remove the insect to somewhere else but unfortunately accidents happen - Don't beat yourself up about it just accept that somethings happen and can't be avoided.

• Nope, I don't get that. Wasp killing is just a thing for me. I tend to flick them so they can't fly, then feed them to spiders or my CPs with tweezers :)
    That being said, I don't just target wasps, just any flying insect that I see really.

• I saved a worm yesterday. I would kill a wasp if I had to.

Wasps are assholes and if they fuck with me, I'll fuck with them.

Worms are beneficial and help the environment, plus they won't try to harm me. I'll gladly save a worm.

• rack.2.mshcdn.com/.../supernatural-awkward.jpg

Okay Gandhi, calm down. I understand you respecting all forms of life and all, but don't you think you're taking it too seriously? : You're acting like you just ran over a puppy..

• No. I would be sad, yes, but I would not freak the fuck out (unless it died via unnatural causes).

What I'm saying is that if ACCIDENTALLY killing a BUG makes you feel this shitty, then you shouldn't get a pet. Because you will, without a doubt, react waaaaay worse.

• I only acted like I killed a puppy right after I killed the wasp, but not much any more. If I had a pet that died then I'd be sad but not freaking out like it was a family member.

• They're just bugs, in my opinion. I would feel bad about killing something with a little more personality, even if that personality was projected. But some random wasp that flew in the window? Nope, no remorse. They only have a lifespan of what, one year anyways?

• I feel bad too but wasps is totally different category, it will fuck me if I don't kill it so usually it's either the wasp or me. Though I first try to get it out of the window

• I've taken a magnifying glass in the sun to a wasp, then ran half of it over with a scooter, but it was still alive.

• shit. I'm going to the cops!!

• Lol I would've burned the house down in there was a wasp in it

• I murder wasps and hornets if they don't get out of my room, with no remorse. I try to be as quick and efficient as possible, though.

• At least you tried to do the right thing. Rather like Oscar Pistorius.

• by the way the way to get rid of a wasp is to open a window and usher it out with a newspaper or magazine.

• It was literally on the window, trying to get out to the sunshine lol. Plus, I didn't wanna invite more wasps in.

• Yeah I do. Except stingy creatures like wasp.

• If the bug is venomous, that muthafucka is dying!

• When I was little I used to kill frogs and bury their bones...

• i'll get a good lawyer for you. perhaps you'll just get a probation order.

• I always feel bad killing animals... but not insects, I don't like them.

• Wasp isn't an animal

• Wasp = insect. Insect = animal. Therefore, wasp = animal.

• LMAOAOOOO I'm fuckin wit ya!111!!!1!!

• 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂