Guys, Do men dislike round faces ?

because they associate it with women being fat/unhealthyGuys, Do men dislike round  faces  ?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• no I do not prefer chiseled faces. that makes a person look more sick specifically, the hollow moon face. A round face reminds me of someone who is younger and healthy and I always think how a chiseled face would look in their 30s to 40s. im honestly a little grossed out by it? people lose a significant amount of weight for something so foolish. by the way, angilie jolie (the example you given) isn't all that pretty to me due to this reason. now since you are a girl you are attracted to other things. Do you like a guy with a round face? is it for the same reason as me?

What Guys Said 25

• That's not anything I've ever cared about. I find all the women pictured attractive/pretty.

• Girl I like has a round face. She was big cheeks, so I like seeing her smile. People have different shapes heads, regardless of health or weight. Judging them based on that is ridiculous.

• All these aren't round faces. I'm confused. And no, I don't like round faces on a gal. Every guy is different though.

• Well damn not when they look like that

• No I don't associate round faces with fat. I like them

• No they're cute

• Not all of those women have round faces. Round faces can be cute.

• Personally I find it generally cute - though that doesn't apply to most of your examples.

• None of my examples are cute? Who do you find attractive

• Most =/= None. The first one is cute, even though normally I don't find Asians too attractive.

• Round faces are fine by me

• Nope, not at all

• Those women are all beautiful. Us straight guys just love how women look.

• They're fine, you just picked mostly unattractive women.

• They are all models and actresses so I don't see why they are unattractive

• Just because someone works as a model or actress, doesn't mean they are attractive. It means they were into drama and landed a few parts here and there or they were a suitable manikin for the clothing that needed selling. One or two of them have somewhat cute faces, but the rest of them are blerg...

• I can't imagine what else girls will think of wondering if guys dislike it.

• That is like asking how long a piece of string is.

• I like round face girls cause they look very healthy.

• No, not at all.

• Nah, we like any type of girl if they like us we like them too in our Hearts. :)

• I understand that you can't control that, so I don't mind. It looks pretty cute on a lot of people

• Hmm, I never thought about it, but from those pictures, I guess I don't care for them. I'd only like Selena Gomez more because of her voice.

• Not always.

• I would bang all of them

• on the contrary i prefer them much over edged thin ones.

• i dont like the chiseled ones at all. they seem ugly and manly to me.

• Yeah. What's wrong with the round face?

• Most men like chiseled, hollow faces for example Angelina Jolie Victoria Beckham

• Yeah chiseled face is sexy. But, then round is too.

For me Jessica Alba comes first than Victoria.

• Some look good some don't

• No, I don't really like it too much

• Do you prefer the more chiseled look for example Angelina Jolie Victoria Beckham

• Yes.