Why do people think gingers have no soul?

Is this a joke? How did this nonsense happen? Gingers are basically redheads with freckles. Wether or not someone finds them attractive is one thing. (I sure do!) But being evil? Having no soul? Stealing others souls? What the heck? Do you know why some people say things like that? What's your opinion on this?

511

Most Helpful Girl

• I know of two reason, but I'm not sure which is true:
    1. In the middle aged people believed redheads were vampires in a past life. And since vampires are dead, I guess they figured the redheads had no souls
    2. It was a joke started on the show South Park

• The vampire theory sounds interesting. Redheads are truly rare. (Making the girls all the more special. ❤️)

Most Helpful Guy