What's the Worst accent in the World to have?

What's the Worst accent in the World to have?I've been told my accent is both sexy and disgusting depending on which gender I ask. I'd rather not taint the question by revealing it here. But if you had to pick What's the ABSOLUTE WORST accent to have in the World?

I have a Southern US accent myself.

2014

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's the southern accent, the way Jeff Sessions talk. It feels like they drag the words and slowly kill the language plus they all sound so illiterate in a way. Although Jeff is an educated person obviously but he sounds so dumb lol.. sorry if anyone has that accent you probably sound lovely to someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• New York accent. A proper new York accent when the person pronounces furniture foinitcha

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @dale1982 and your spotted cock :)

• @legalboxers lmao fuck the Queen. Free-loading buncha misfits.