Do you know how to solve a Rubiks Cube?

Do you know how to solve a Rubiks Cube?

• Hell yeah I'm super good at solving Rubik's cubes
    Vote A
  • I can solve a Rubik's cube but I have to watch YouTube videos/it takes me a while
    Vote B
  • I always get close but never finish it
    Vote C
  • I'll try but I can't do it and that's ok with me
    Vote D
  • Rubik's cubes trigger me. I hate them. I can't solve it.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm the last option haha. I've never solved one 😂😂

2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I had them in the 80s when they first came out but I didn't learn how to do fully solve them until 2001.

Essentially, there are a couple of patterns for each layer, and you solve it one layer at a time. You have to learn about 10 patterns to solve it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes - take all the tiles off and glue them back on the correct sides.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So smart πŸ”₯ way to think outside the... cube πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 52

• I can solve a 3x3 rubiks cube it takes me a while because my cube is wooden, but I can solve it without needing a video.

Right now I am working on learning to solve a 4x4 cube (Rubiks cube revenge).

0|0
    0|0
  • same here

i never tried or had a rubix.
    but a crazy friend of mine is excellent at it
    he even plays with mirror rubix
    qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6164ed48d4b8bc1a3e8db53b06745d09-c

that guy is basically nutbag, but he is good with cubes

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe it's really about memorization and figuring out the movement/sequence of the blocks. I should probably get one now that you brought it up πŸ˜…. Last time I had one was years ago and I solved one full side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you hit it with a hammer. Hit it, again and again until it DIES!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can solve it quick and easy... pop out the corner piece and then all of the other pieces can be removed apart from the centre square on each side. Then just match up the colours for each side. Takes about 3-4 minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• I can solve the Rubik's Cube, Rubik's Revenge, the Pyraminx, and the Mirror Cube.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can solve 2 sides of one LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, honey, you should Ask this Question Here, dear. I have my own Cute Cube in my Living Room on a shelf, close to me, on Display where I can Look, no Longer be Hooked, at it every Day.
    We go way back. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been trying for so many years, it has yet to happen. I'd probably get mad and break a window with a Rubiks cube before solving it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can solve 3x3x3 rubiks cubes
    It's litterally just algorithms, and a tiny bit of logic

0|0
    0|0
    • But thats not solving it. You have to solve it yourself not by using an algorithm

Or create your own algorithm
      Its very hard to so

• But thats how it is; you analyze the pattern, and change certain things to get to the next step

• Sure but to actually get all the colors in the right spot all on your own is extremely difficult. I don't think average can get you there. You'd be exceptionally gifted if you can solve it on your own without any help

Sure you easily look up an algorithm, and they have many to solve then. Just remember 3 or 4 sequences and you got it

But that's not creating it, thats remembering it lol

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes