Have you ever kept a diary/ journal (or still keep one)?

2217

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a sort of a journal/feelings dump where I pour my thoughts and feelings in a stream of consciousness, which I started a few months ago from my friend's suggestion. I also started a self help book that has certain tasks for a year to make yourself feel better about yourself and have a good year.

• I do the exact same thing after a really bad year at high school I made a journal and a improvement book to better myself its honestly a ingenious way of keeping track of what you want to do in life and making goals to get there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to write a lot, mostly to share if I was upset or angry. I still have diary, but nothing bad hasn't been happening in a long time, neither anything amazingly awesome. And I seem to not want to write about my smooth happy life. 😄 There is just nothing to write about. I have been writing a diary for about ten years and I still have all the books with me. It's nice to revisit them once in a while.