Are Gemini's the sexiest in the Zodiac?

I'm asking because it seems that all of the sex symbols of their time are Gemini. What is it about them that makes them so sexy and charming?Are Gemini's the sexiest in the Zodiac??Are Gemini's the sexiest in the Zodiac??Are Gemini's the sexiest in the Zodiac??Are Gemini's the sexiest in the Zodiac??Are Gemini's the sexiest in the Zodiac??Are Gemini's the sexiest in the Zodiac??

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a gemini ascendant but a sagitttarius sun sign and im pretty damn beautiful. So i would have to agree.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Haha They aren't.
    Sophia Loren, Raquel Welsh, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Gina Lollobrigida, Brigitte Bardot... the list of non-Gemini sex symbols is long.

To me, Geminis aren't sexy. They're generally shifty and two-faced, like their sign

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Lol yet none of them could ever top Marilyn. Jealousy sucks right? πŸ˜‰

• aren't we all just awesome guys. Come on now lets keep it cool and pleasanr

• No. Astrological signs have absolutely nothing to do with one's appearance, personality, job and career prospects, intelligence, or life circumstances in general.

1|0
    1|0
  • Well first being born in a certen day or month. Dosent tell a lot about a person. The sign in my opinion can be the completely opposite of the person born with that sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never thought zodiac signs has anything to do with being sexy, but since i am a gemini, i think i see your point. lol.
    virgo girls have attracted me the most though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Gemini, but being brown I wouldn't come across as sexy lol. Unless someone looks at my do n tells me otherwise.
    I find Scorpios the sexiest of all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Name one Scorpio sexier than Marilyn Monroe

• Marilyn Monroe could be the only exception. You can Google all Scorpio celebs and see for yourself ;) :D

• Lol Scorpios are unattractive. All they do is glare at people. No wonder they were never considered sex symbols.

• Only if stars trillion miles away, can determine how sexy you will feel.

1|0
    1|0
  • The time when someone was born will have no effect on how they look, the traits and lifestyle they inherit do. Bro

3|0
    0|0
  • Well, there are sexy people in every Zodiac so, it's not like every Gemini is sexy. Since, I'm a virgo, virgo are the sexiest.πŸ˜‰

1|0
    1|0
    • Tell em my fellow Virgo who's is better looking then the ones born underage star of that sexy lady

• I would hardly base attractiveness on their zodiac.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Libra and I'm offended

2|0
    1|0
    • Lol Libras are boring and non factors.

• Show All
    • You'll see, my sweetheart how I'll really rock it!😎😎

Geminis rock too, btw!
      John Fogerty is a Gemini
      Eminem is a Libra

• Well true I've seen tons of badass Libras.

• Nope Leo

0|0
    1|0
  • Not even close

0|0
    1|0
    • Keep up the jealousy gramps :)

• Horoscopes are BS.

3|1
    1|0
  • Sagittarius girls think im 10/10 and 9/10

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    1|0
  • No idea

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Capricorn is best

0|0
    1|0
  • Come on we all know it is Pisces

0|0
    0|0
    • Ewww my mom is pisces and im saggitarious. Our personalities are so off.

• Show All
    • Hahahaha my dad is a capricorn. He da boss lool. They barely match too. They are so different. But pisces have dreamy eyes.

• Lol people pleasing plumb picking Pisces? Please. They are barely existent and look like fish.

• We all know that it's Capricorn

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly.

• Show All
    • XD, i think it's fun to think about

• Capricorns for the win!

• No virgins are sexyer

0|0
    2|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I don't think my zodiac sign has given me any assets. More so, because I'm nothing like the characteristics of a gemini.

1|0
    1|0
  • One of our Twins Are by Far.
    @coolbreeze, we don't suck.

1|1
    0|0
    • *Marilyn's famous Quote is on my Profile, I never knew she was a Gemini.. No wonder I idolize her so much. And my prince!! xxoo

• Show All
    • Awe thanks @Paris! Yaaasss @Tim!

• You are very welcome!

• Gemini are sexy due to there inherent ability to switch personalities and so I guess they present a sense sexuality but this is a face... doesn’t mean they are that way in real life. Very zodiac has a sexy in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yah they are! But they are also the awkwardest, it depends on the timing.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol why is Johnny Deep on a railroad track with his hand in his pants. lol

Uhm, no, Scorpios!

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol all Scorpios are good for is glaring at people. Not sexy at all. Which Scorpio can match up to Marilyn?

• Show All
    • I agree, after Marilyn was going for the sexy thing, she was the queen of that. But her talent is so rare that I think it transcends her sign. She had a lot behind her back, production company stress, wonderful make up artists-she brought it all to life though and made her name for herself (not trying to take that away)
      But I do think it's important to note that the people I named weren't pushed to become a sex symbol ya know, they used their looks other ways to make a different image.

• I mean i agree with you but Marilyn's hard work wasn't because of her makeup and because of her crew. Marilyn had charm and charisma and idividuality and she was born to be a star. Other stars especially the ones from today are just all alike. Nobody stands out anymore.

• Personally I think we are so sexy because we aren't afraid to explore our selves. Because we are so inquisitive we want to always try something new. Sex appeal is second nature. I mean random people like you without you trying to make them like you

0|0
    0|0
  • BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER, AND i DONT THINK IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH STAR SIGN - AND i AM A GEMINI.
    EACH STAR SIGN HAS THEIR OWN SEXINESS AND UNIQUENESS TO THEM.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell Yeah !!
    And are also known to be flirtatious !

1|0
    0|0
  • are you a idiot. Scorpio's rules the house of sex and intimacy. Read and don't be an idiot. trust me i dated a scorpio and they are hella sexy.

0|0
    1|0
  • absolutely true

1|0
    0|0
    • ❀❀ ❀ ❀

• Nope im cancer lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I think It's scorpios xD

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you have any celebrity representing you to back it up? Lol all Scorpios are do is pretend to be mysterious and glare at people.

• Show All
    • Girl, Whoopy Goldberg obviously πŸ™„

• Lol Whoopy vs Marilyn? Whoopy? Really? Lol nice try.. Well not even on the same battlefield honestly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

• Yes ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • Gemini are often handsome, smart and strange

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's called genetics not zodiac

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no, but they are bipolar and pathological liars.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes