If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I'm illegally logging, so prison time hangs in the balance.If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Lol, no problem ☺
The certainty of your answers to this centuries old philosophical question of existence amuses me.

59

Most Helpful Girls

• Shackles around the Ankles makes a Rattling noise. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I said to cut the weed man. Cut the weed!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• No, it doesn't. Sound only exists when it is perceived by a living, conscious creature. Otherwise it's just a series of vibrations.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • If you're logging that would at least place you in the forest, so you can't really get an accurate answer

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm using drones to cut down those lazy trees

• Ahh sure, this sounds about right

• Find amd watch Episode V and you'll understand everything you need tp