Who is your celebrity crush?

I absolutely adore Nathan Schwandt- Jeffree Star`s boyfriend. <3 (Nathan is the one with blonde hair, in case you didn`t know)

Who is your celebrity crush?
Daaamn you guys have good taste!!

7485

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't really have a celebrity crush, per se. What I am used to doing though is using celebrities to illustrate what sort of personas and characters I find appealing in general, but I'm not paying much attention to those celebrities or what they do in their personal lives and I'm usually not particularly familiar with their work.

But one of the ones I like to use a lot as an example of what I find so charming and cute and funny in a woman is Emma Stone:
    https://youtu.be/hS-Jwbqkdbw

That's not strictly to looks but I also like that kind of "character" who seems very confident, not afraid to embarrass herself, funny, down-to-earth, that sort of thing.

I also like Gina Scarangella:
    https://youtu.be/V-2hfisT6sU

• With the latter one I think she's such an exceptional athlete.

• Oh and Lexy Panterra. For that one I don't really have a very deep analysis. I just think I spent a lot of time in night clubs when I was younger and got drawn to girls who can twerk, and she can shake her booty like a master.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6vinrXWxls

Most Helpful Girls