Who is your celebrity crush?

I absolutely adore Nathan Schwandt- Jeffree Star`s boyfriend. <3 (Nathan is the one with blonde hair, in case you didn`t know)

Updates:
Daaamn you guys have good taste!!

4|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't really have a celebrity crush, per se. What I am used to doing though is using celebrities to illustrate what sort of personas and characters I find appealing in general, but I'm not paying much attention to those celebrities or what they do in their personal lives and I'm usually not particularly familiar with their work.

But one of the ones I like to use a lot as an example of what I find so charming and cute and funny in a woman is Emma Stone:
    https://youtu.be/hS-Jwbqkdbw

That's not strictly to looks but I also like that kind of "character" who seems very confident, not afraid to embarrass herself, funny, down-to-earth, that sort of thing.

I also like Gina Scarangella:
    https://youtu.be/V-2hfisT6sU

0|0
    0|0
    • With the latter one I think she's such an exceptional athlete.

• Oh and Lexy Panterra. For that one I don't really have a very deep analysis. I just think I spent a lot of time in night clubs when I was younger and got drawn to girls who can twerk, and she can shake her booty like a master.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6vinrXWxls

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 83

• Why am I not seeing my name here #Abdfansclub ?
    Mine are :
    Who is your celebrity crush?Who is your celebrity crush?Who is your celebrity crush?

4|1
    3|0
  • Not really into crushing on celebrities and I do not get the appeal of doing so. All these guys shouting out "I love you" to a celebrity who will never return the favour seems pathetic and a waste of time.

But I do indeed think Amy Adams and Anna Kendrick are adorable.

2|0
    0|0
  • This guy:

5|0
    0|0
  • Who is your celebrity crush?
    Whoopi Goldberg is so underrated.

3|0
    2|2
  • Nancy Ajram

3|0
    1|1
  • Gemma Arterton, Margot Robbie, and Anne Hathaway although they both looks same, and also Jennifer Lopez, Ileana D'Cruz and Anu Emmanuel. I like them for their specific different features.

1|0
    1|0
    • I just don't understand why someone has to dislike the personal choice of others, they have their own taste i have mine.

• I don’t crush on celebrities but I do think Alexa Davalos is very attractive.

3|1
    1|0
  • 1) I don't develope a crush on strangers.
    2) Celebrity? Lol. I don't care about that. To me, they are just civilians, like the rest.

And it is weird to have a crush on people you will never ever meet.

1|1
    0|0
  • So... Is that got considered gay?

Im attracted to Emma Stone, Chloe Grace Moretz and a few others whose names i can't remember because they aren't big stars.

2|0
    1|0
  • Shilpa Shetty

Mawra Hocane

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 72

• I like Tyler Hoechlin

3|0
    1|0
  • Chris Hemsworth, for sure. 😍

3|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush on Chris Hemsworth, which is weird because I normally don't like blonde hair and blue eyes.

5|0
    0|0
  • Young Ian

5|0
    0|0
  • Norman Reedus

3|0
    0|0
  • Paul wesley, ian somerhalder, chris evans, bill skarsgard, travis fimmel

3|0
    0|0
  • Eri kamei

3|0
    1|0
  • Patrick Swayze. He was such a handsome talented man! Gosh, I wish I was a teen back in the 80's...
    It's such a shame he died so young.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love nate too!! But my male crush is dylan O'Brien and thomas broadie sangster and my girl crushes are halle berry and ruby rose😍

2|0
    1|0
  • Honestly I agree with Nathan fuck he so handsome I love his personality, so calm and quiet. I also love Leonardo DiCaprio and Jesse McCartney and I guess Brett Dier too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes