What Life Lesson did you learn a little too late?

What life lesson did you learn too late?

1734

Most Helpful Guys

• Better love then lost than never to have loved at all is Bullshit. ACKNOWLEDGE EVERY MOTHERFUCKING RED FLAG. LOVE is the most important thing in life. It has the highest value. It is the most permanent to every rewarding motion life is to reward. In a romantic sense, love cannot be taken nonchalantly. If there are any signs of uncertainly, DO NOT put them off. DO NOT ignore them. DO NOT let them play themselves out. No matter how mentally stable you may be or think you are, nothing within this universe can make you feel more distraught or alone than unrequited love.

• How much people live in a matrix and consider it reality.

Most Helpful Girls

• 1. APPRECIATE YOUR FOLKS
    2. TAKE CHANCES
    3. FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK

I WISH I HAD LEARNED THEM SOONER
    ITS EASY FOR PEOPLE TO SAY BUT HARD TO LIVE BY

• Don't be a people pleaser, it's okay to walk away for your own sanity.