Do you think the Macdonald Triad is real?

Do you think the Macdonald Triad is real?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• This is interesting because not a month ago I came across this theory and rather quickly I found flaws in it even before hearing the criticisms made by other professionals.

So no, I don't believe this is an accurate depictor of predicting violent and possibly sociopathic behavior

0|1
    0|0
  • I think animal cruelty in and of itself is a massive indicator.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Who created that.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mc has more haters yet it still lives making huge profits.
    What I know is that I need to stay away from it!

Peta had many allegations against it, and they are true, so I believe that animal cruelty part, I have seen things myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in that those are all signs of being abused as a child and all sexually sadistic serial killers had a weirdo mother that tortured them sexually somehow. If these are not from abuse then they can give a false positive. If you say the cattle rancher's son qualified because he butchers cows, makes campfires, and had a bladder infection as a child you're looking at it the wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of the Keyes Triad, and Fire Triangle. Never heard of the McDonald Triad until now. Interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hit it perfectly. All 3 symptoms. Still haven't gone on a killing spree yet

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't all those as kids and I'm not a serial killer

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is it?

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes