Do girls bathrooms/locker rooms also have cleaners or staff of opposite gender come inside while people are in there?

I often see female cleaners come inside mens bathroom even when people are in there and at gym female staff sometimes comes in to collect towels and set up new ones while people are in there changing or showering. Does this also happen at women's bathrooms or locker rooms and have you ever seen it happen?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it depends on where you go or live or whatever. The restrooms in my state area have male cleaners and it’s completely normal. They usually put up a “cleaning” sign or just put their trash can in front of the door to let us know that the restroom will be temporary closed. Doesn’t matter what gender, the cleaners just do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. But each bathroom would have a sign attached saying "opposite gender cleaner " so people uncomfortable with that would know to go somewhere else

0|0
    0|0
  • In some places yes but generally no

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened

0|0
    0|0
  • no, in locker rooms i’ve never had a male worker come in only female. in restrooms though, male workers do come in to clean but they usually make sure the bathroom is empty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes