Why do guys like being called "Daddy"?

So earlier today I was joking around with my boyfriend and called him Daddy and he got like.. Totally turned on. And as much as I'm enjoying this, I couldn't help but wonder why.

410

Most Helpful Guy

• That's because men are most attracted to women when they are in a position of powerlessness. A powerful man is a confident man that feels good about himself. As a daddy is a power figure, it makes him feel good.

That's the same reason why girls like rape fantasies. The thought of losing control to a powerful man turns on a lot of girls. It is normal.