Does it mean anything when a guy's hand lingers during a low/high five?

I play on a co-ed sports team. At the end of our games, we all high or low five each other quickly. I have a feeling this guy likes me and when I went to low five him, he kind of held on to it, so we were holding hands for a little. I noted that it felt nice, lol. It only ended cause I let go. As far as I could tell, he gave everyone else quick ones.

Is this a subconscious thing you do when you like someone? I know that when I like a guy, I hesitate if there is any physical contact whether accidental or on purpose.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls need to learn to act on these signs... Obviously he likes you if I was on his team and he gave me a low five and held my hand I would have been like dude wtf are you gay or something gtf outta here. Unless he's got a ton of self-confidence I doubt he'll make another move unless you smiled or made it seem that you liked that he held you hand, but if you just pulled back and walked away he probably thinks you got a boyfriend or aren't interested so if you want something to happen I'd say the next move is on you. GL