How do I loosen up around the guy I like and what do guys find funny?

I'm really shy around the guy I like and I told him it was because I'm afraid of making a fool of myself around him. He told me if I didn't loosen up he'd start embarrassing me. How do I loosen up, because typically I'm a funny person. An what kind of things do guys find funny?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't worry so much about changing yourself for a guy. You might loosen up, when he plays and flirts a little more with you. And being funny isn't so hard, just make fun of things that are usually embarrassing. Guys find humor in things we find humorous. It just depends on the mood and lightness of the joke...