What does it mean when your boyfriend says he has a surprise for you

what does it mean when your boyfriend says he has a surprise for you and will not tell you until he sees you. that your expresion on your face is going to be priceless. and your told its a gift that represents a new beginning.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• a new beginning?... Sounds a bit creepy to me lol. Is it your birthday this week or something? It's best to just sound excited to see it. I bet he has something cool he wants to give you, just wants you to keep guessing what it is. I used to do stuff like that alot, it was fun for me.

• nothing this week or birthday. I have to wait until I see him.