Do girls actually like James Bond?

i mean, we are brought up to believe that James Bond is a ladies man, but somehow, I just can't sense it, I don't see why a woman would go crazy for him, I am not convinced real women would actually fall for someone like that.

I mean, compared to other film character, for example Jack Sparrow or DiCaprio in Titanic, I can see why women would go crazy, but not James Bond, something is just missing from his persona to convince me he is a chick magnet.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love James Bond mainly because I would like to be a Bond Girl. There is something very manly about him, like the "bad guy" image, the fact that he is a player, he is very mysterious, has travelled the entire world, speaks many languages, is very intelligent... However, I would only have a short fling with him, I would never try to change him and settle down with someone like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It would be impossible to have an actual relationship with James Bond. In a hypothetical situation, though, I find his character (depending on actor) extremely attractive. He exudes confidence, maturity, class, and has a British accent :) He's very fit, tall, tends to be witty, and dresses well. Plus he probably knows how to do all kinds of random, useful things. All good in my book!

0|0
    0|0
  • Real women in their late 20s to 40s would definitely go for a James Bond type. He just doesn't appeal to younger girls nearly as much, mostly because he is portrayed to be in his late 40s up to his 60s. Teen and early 20's girls simply won't relate to him much.

But they DO react to elements of his personality, in particular his relaxed confidence, and his no-BS attitude with people. There also is a bit of "caricature" to James Bond, meaning certain aspects of his personality are exaggerated and don't feel totally real, and that makes him a bit less attractive, but that's intentional in the movies, and not intended to feel 100% real.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm sure most would

0|0
    0|0
  • eeeeeeeeew no

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which James bond we're talking about haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes