Do girls actually like James Bond?

i mean, we are brought up to believe that James Bond is a ladies man, but somehow, I just can't sense it, I don't see why a woman would go crazy for him, I am not convinced real women would actually fall for someone like that.

I mean, compared to other film character, for example Jack Sparrow or DiCaprio in Titanic, I can see why women would go crazy, but not James Bond, something is just missing from his persona to convince me he is a chick magnet.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love James Bond mainly because I would like to be a Bond Girl. There is something very manly about him, like the "bad guy" image, the fact that he is a player, he is very mysterious, has travelled the entire world, speaks many languages, is very intelligent... However, I would only have a short fling with him, I would never try to change him and settle down with someone like that.