What are subtle hints to tell a guy that you want to meet up?

I mean, what are you going to say to hint a guy that you want to meet up with him without directly asking him out? Is there such a thing? I'm kind of shy so I want to give him hints instead.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hints won't work, you need to be formal here, so just go up to him and pass him your phone number, and just say, call if you like, this way there's no pressure on him and if he doesn't call there's no pressure on you,x

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, he already asked for my number. He said 2 weeks ago that he'll hopefully get to drop by again since he hasn't seen me in a while. But when he texted me yesterday to say he's here (he's studying abroad) he didn't say anything about it. That's why I'm asking about this. By the way, thank you for answering :)

• Well just ask him if he still has your number, if he replies yes, then ask why he has not called, and if not then ask him if he wants it and that it explains why he hasn't called, this will be seen as you showing an interest, not something us guys can go without,x

• Talk to him about an event you were planning on going to. Something like:

You X band is in town and I'm going to see them. You come a long.

Basically just invite him to hang out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes