myReview 13 d

This is how you will find you inner peace in LOVE and stop being tired of never ending patterns.

Elsa143

After being cheated on and lied to few times, I've learnt my lesson that FUTURE IS NOT WORTH IT BY WORRYING ABOUT whether my partner will be forever or not. It takes two to ride that journey. What is meant to happen will happen and worrying, testing them or anything else won't help you in the long run.

The one who really loves you won't let it happen and the fake one will go away within few years, it's hard to predict the right one so better be calm and let things go naturally without draining your energy and focus on your career.

6
4

Most Helpful Guys

• ItsTheNephilim
    Right on spot. Short and precise.

Go with the flow and let things and people fall in place. If it comes, let it, if it goes, let it.
    Is this still revelant?
  • allin3
    I love all that. Life got much better when I let go if jealousy and worrying about being cheated on
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

44
  • BlessedDaddy
    It is a challenge coming to an understanding when someone you love and believe in decives you over and over. No matter what happens while working through it all, don't harden your heart. It wasn't all just wasted time. You needed to find out what you weren't looking for in order find what you are. Keep your chin up and never put yourself down or apologize for loving someone.
  • ttnnkkrr
    god bless you. you are dead on. there is almost no point in fretting tge future. your best choices in who to spend this time on earth is all we have. even if it ends poorly would you really not want the good times you shard along the way? self respect and reliance are all we have. i have never before encountered anyone else with rhis viewpoint
  • Bhavin2184
    Love yourself is important but our family, closed people also loves us. And we can depend on them we face bad situation.
  • akanetuk
    The best will stay when it comes to relationship
  • Good take
  • sofi55
    The results are good -look here- fish. do. am
  • 👌 nice
  • Anonymous
    Obviously. I totally agree.
    Look out for yourself, love yourself. In the end, the only person who really understands, loves, cares about you is yourself. This is all that matters.