Ladies: Does your boyfriend pump gas for you? Guys: Do you pump gas for your girlfriend?

My boyfriend pumped gas for me today. I wasn’t sure what to do... so I just waited in the car. LOL But it was really sweet.Ladies: Does your boyfriend pump gas for you? Guys: Do you pump gas for your girlfriend?
*I didn’t know what to do while he was pumping gas so I just waited in the car.
*I can see how it seems like I meant I didn’t know what to do LOL sorry
*Am I supposed to return the favor?

3549

Most Helpful Guys

• I think a boyfriend should always do that for her, especially if she is nice enough to pick him up in her vehicle.

• I don't have a lady yet but when I do, I only drink a fine Mexican drink and pump her the finest gas. But that sounded so sweet! I'm glad you got such a good boyfriend :) and for fun... I personally want to wait to pump my gas until I'm married, its kind of special :)

• Sometimes you just need to learn to enjoy being treated and that can be the best thank you of all, to learn how to gracefully accept the gift

• 7d

Already have some things up my sleeve 😊

• 7d

Thanks for the MHO!!! :)