My girlfriend threw the personalized necklace I gave her on the garage floor after a fight. What do you think of that?

Anonymous
She sent a text that said, "I'll drop the necklace off". I heard the garage door open and close and then she drove off. When I went into the garage, I found the necklace on the garage floor, as if it had been thrown in there.

We fought her birthday plans. She wanted to go out of town I told her I ran out of money because of Christmas shopping, so we couldn't do anything too extravagant (her birthday is the day after Christmas). She told me I should have budgeted for it, but I told her I didn't because she originally told me she didn't want to do anything but hang out at home.

I gave her that necklace for her bday last year. It had her name and her son's name (he passed away) with both their birth stones and a heart. It was expensive. I met her at a grief group for two years. We both were there because we had recently lost our sons, so I thought it would be special for her.
1
6