Was your first Crush your Forever Love or did you lose them?

And was your first Crush the opposite gender, as most are, or did you crush on someone of the same gender, as more and more are doing now days?

Share your story with us if you would like to or just take the Poll... Please!

ERIC CLAPTON: Song to his Crush..."Be my Forever Woman and I will be your Forever Man!" ... you have to love that!

A. Yes, I am still with my first Crush of the opposite gender and want to be forever!
B. Yes, I am still with my first Crush of the same gender and want to be forever
C. My first Crush was the opposite gender but I realized that we were not compatible in the end
D. My first Crush was the same gender but I realized that we were not compatible in the end
E. I am still looking for my first Crush. The gender doesn't matter to me, just that we are compatible and love one another intensely
F. I have never had a Crush of any gender
G. My Crush's family or my family moved away from each other and I was broken hearted
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Post Opinion