Christian’s on here is there anything you feel ashamed of?

If you’re feeling ashamed of stuff you repented of a long time ago. This is one thing.

I know it’s not popular to preach feelings like shame, guilt, remorse, etc are good feelings. Negative feelings yes. But if you feel that it means you have a heart left it means there is still at least a piece of you good left. Unfortunately people throw it away.

Jesus loves you so much he died on the cross but there is only so much he can take. I don’t wanna see you burning in hell on the other side of the gulf. Like so many people will…. So many two faced, double minded, hypocritical Christian’s including myself at one point on the trajectory to hellfire.

I can’t help people who want Christian’s to condone their behavior. I can tell them to repent of ir and don’t do it anymore. That God will set them free if they’re willing. But I can’t help people who double down

Post Opinion