Please don't "like" and "share" crap like this on Facebook!

Sara413

I am so sick of seeing shit like this on Facebook.. people using the disabled or the sock or the elderly or the poor as "like" farms.

The person who posted this doesn't give half a shit about disabled people or this girl in particular. He's just farming for likes.

Just like this one....

And this one...

And these other ones...

JUST STOP. DON'T CARE THIS STUFF. DON'T "LIKE" IT. DON'T COMMENT "AMEN". JUST. FUCKING. DON'T.

13
7

Most Helpful Girl

• Mustachekitteh
    Facebook brings out the shittiest people for the world to see.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Waffles731
    this is a really great take
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

612
  • COCOCHANEL
    yeah, tacky
  • feminismisnarcissism
    the last 2 at least are fake.. the 2nd to last one has a piece of ham on her face.. the last one looks like a photoshop distortion... and this isn't "people" this is CHRISTIANS who do this weirdo stuff.. what do you expect from a religion void of morality? lol
    • Sara413

Um... no shit? Lol

The last 3 are jokes...

• oh. teacher says I'm slow, eh

• Sara413

I remember the ham face one going around and laughing my ass off every time someone shared it.. too funny!

• Hidden_P
    Okay, yes I agree with you but ranting here isn't going to do much good. We all know you are letting off steam.

Also, the Jesus one is clearly a joke... It's from someone with the same mindset of you trying to politely tell the face bookers who do this (yes through likes and sharing) to stop.
    • Sara413

I am aware the Jesus one is a joke... that's why it's at the end...

• Hidden_P

It's 3rd from the bottom...

• Sara413

Yeah... after the part whee I say

Notice that the other two after it are also jokes... lol

• Viperkiss
    Thanks for reminding me of why I don't do Facebook.
    I guess the one upside is that people who post this kinda sick crap are letting you know in a big way, who to unfriend. And not just on Facebook.
  • BeerFarts
    This is one of the many reasons why I rarely use Facebook anymore. I hate seeing this crap on my feed as well.

Do I feel guilty scrolling past these type of posts? Nope.
  • wankiam
    thats sick but even people posting a pic of a sandwich they just made is enough reason for me to not use facebook... its not a compulsory thing you know
    • Sara413

Oh it's not? Well gosh golly gee, thanks for telling me!

• mikemx55
    I was just thinking about posting that jesus meme when I started scrolling through it xD
  • IsraelJordan
    The baby doll one made me laugh when i saw it. I agree with the rest of the post though, it's a stupid trend.
  • RainbowFanGirl
    Sharing that bullshit on Facebook won't help those people. It's just a quick way to get likes. Sad as hell.
  • Jersey2
    Sometimes it is done for a positive purpose but many times it is someone using the image for some sick need for attention via likes and sahres on FB.
    • Name one positive thing?

• Jersey2

@Prettyapathetic some people do take heart in prayers and love. It comforts them.

• Nik1hil
    My one like is 10 bullets in their head who post such thing
  • Bandit74
    I don't use Facebook so this is a genuine question, how common are those kind of posts?
    • Reallio

Very. Fucking. Common. >.<

• I see them everyday on social media

• Bandit74

@Reallio
      Lol

Would you say girls usually post them more than guys do?

• Ladyslipper
    I never share those posts cuz I'm not religious lol
  • sp33d
    Yeah , let them post what ever they want. We fortunately have the option of hiding posts on fb :)
    • Sara413

1the problem is that they're stealing real people's pictures and using them for their own purposes and then faulting a bunch of dumbass but innocent people into sharing them... it's not ok. I can certainly look away and not engage, but that doesn't help anything does it?

• lazermazer
    It doesn't surprise me that people do that and will continue to do that.
  • Rocket_Queen
    I absolutely cannot stand these either.
  • Pilulu
    This is so true.
  • Anonymous
    People who do this are garbage. Instant Karma will get you. There was a case years ago of a pair of pricks who stole $600,000 from a AIDS fund and blew the money on really expensive furniture. The got caught went jail when they got out one of died from AIDS and the other died from brain cancer.