Why I Think the World is Going to Sh*t

There are multiple reasons why I think this so It's kinda hard to start. But lets think about morals for a second. What are they? Why do we have them? Well they're a set of self made rules on what you think is right and what you think is wrong.

I had an interesting debate with my brother on if they're necessary (taking religion out of things, obviously it's necessary if you want to go to heaven). Anyways he said that it wasn't, it didn't matter what you did, if you had no morals you had no worries! And I said yes but others around you would shame you and you would end up alone. But in this day and age where people are trying to "not shame" people it's kind of going too far because now what is stopping us other than the law? You can sleep around, you can get fat, do drugs etc. But people are forgetting why it was shamed in the first place. Being fat is unhealthy, being a slut is unsanitary. If we just make sex into no big deal, and drugs into no big deal...well has anyone read brave new world? Its getting freakishly close. We normalize sex to the point where we take the emotion out of it. We are going backwards in evolution.

Social media and drugs and alcohol is distracting us from what matters. Our world is dying, we are fighting over things that don't matter. Who cares who you're sexually attracted to or what bathroom you feel comfortable going into. We have an overpopulation crisis, we're curing everything, people who should have died (sorry) are reproducing. Stupid people don't have many ways to die so our evolution is getting messed up. We are becoming so vacuous and mindless that anyone can come into power *cough* trump *cough* but even worse than him...Snapchat just updated telling you where all your friends are and everyone's like cool! ...no not cool. Does it not bother you that slowly our freedom is being taken away? We pour our thoughts and selves into social media...who we are...what we think (like I'm doing right now) there is no freedom. You can't move around and travel freely without big brother watching you. In ancient times civilization was used to unite people to band together to make things easier. Now our lives our being micromanaged and our children are being brainwashed.

Everyone is having their own little self identity crisis' "who am I?" "Which of the 10000 sexual identities am I?" "What gender am I?" Who gives a shit!! You're you. I don't wake up every morning and go...I am a girl..I like men and women. No. We have more important things to worry about. Everyone is trying to get rid of traditions but that's kinda the only thing keeping this world sane and in order. People are blowing people up because other people don't believe in what they believe. They're throwing tantrums with machine guns and bombs...but I guess it's some way to down size the earth. I know that sounds fucked up...well because it is fucked up but honestly I am just freaking out here and no one seems to care. Everything is wrong and I don't even know what's right but all I know is if we keep this up our freedoms will slowly go away and because of the population problem we will be limited to 1 child. If we even want children by then because we may all just be one gender called they and we'll screw who we want, eat what we but we won't be able to think what we want...But we won't know any better because we'll be watching other peoples lives on television, and we mindlessly scroll through social media with cameras watching our every move but who cares because we don't have the minds to rebel. And slowly but surely our world as we know it will be gone.

818

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of what you say is true. The lack of morals is leading to a society full of fuck ups. In the past those things were shamed, shame was enough to stop people from acting like complete degenerates. Now as you say we're not supposed to shame anything, even if the facts are on our side. People say that "as long as it doesn't hurt you it doesn't matter", but when it affects society as a whole, the society in which you're trying to raise your kids well, of course it matters that these destructive things are being normalised.

Most people view modern civilisation and modern technology as amazing things, yet these things will eventually be our downfall and all of the things you mention are the products. The reason we aren't supposed to have traditions, identities, genders, races, religions etc. Is because we're supposed to be consumers. That's all that we're supposed to be in modern society. We're supposed to be dumbed down. Intelligent women are supposed to have careers and money, to be strong independent women who don't need no men, which means few if any (intelligent) children. Meanwhile low IQ women have many (low IQ) children. This leads to the degeneration of our people. How smart are those smart women really then?

We're also supposed to be reliant on the system and on modern technology especially, this also dumbs people down and makes them weaker physically. If you don't use your brain or your muscles, both lose their ability to function. Modern civilised people like to think of themselves as being superior to our ancestors, yet if you took away all modern technology would most of them be intelligent enough to survive? No, they haven't had to so they've lost the ability.

Overpopulation is a problem, but not here. Not us anyway. White people only have 1.3 kids per woman, that's nowhere near replacement level and may eventually lead to the extinction of white people altogether. No, it's Africans and Middle Eastern people who are having 5-10 kids each and then flooding into Europe because they can't afford to take care of their kids over there, but they can here.

The good news is that the system relies entirely on non-renewable, finite resources. Eventually these things will run out, the system will collapse, and the problem will solve itself.

• People had worse morals in the olden days. Look at that parasitic Tsar taxing the peasants and spending all the money on FabergΓ© eggs while the poor suffered, Comrade Lenin was 100% right to kill the royal family. Look at all that art in Buckingham Palace or The Crown Jewels, who paid for it? Royals are parasites leeching off the proletariat, have you seen all these documentaries about Tutahnkamun? What a waste, all that effort to make luxuries for the pharo when the poor were suffering, then they just stuck all that stuff in a tomb. We still have inequality, but, it's not as bad as in Victorian times. Rich people are immoral, monopolising more than their fare share of scarce recourses while the proletariat suffer.

• You're being a racist when you demean people who don't have white skin as somehow being a problem because they have more children. The problem with this world is not technology but racism and hate in general. This is what leads to suffering in the world.

• @Harotz

It's a fact that non-white people have more children, and that this is leading to overpopulation. Plenty of people are fine telling white people not to have kids, and plenty don't which is why our birth rates are so low. But if you say the same to the rest of the world you're racist? That's ridiculous.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

• Well, while most of these issues are true and problematic, this is nothing new to me. It has always been shite.

Even more so now with social media crowd controlling their users. No one thinks for themselves but instead they post about their daily lives online and watch others about their activities and maybe even get jealous.
    The worst are the girls, who get genuinely upset, that their boyfriend has sent a like to another girl. Some Relationships are dependent now on social media rather than reality. If THAT does not disgust you, then I don't know what will. Spiders?

• People are free to read different views now. In the olden days the only book was The Bible, it was illegal to translate The Bible into English and since most people couldn't read Latin, the only bits of The Bible they heard were the bits the priest wanted them to hear.

• What if I told you it was all engineered by very rich and powerful people at the top of the business world? Our governments dont govern us, they do secretly. They bribe our politicians and threaten them with default on world bank and imf loans. Guys like Rothschild introduced feminism in the 60s to destroy the family. The ultimate goal is to get rid of most of us. They see the stuff were using daily as theirs and are determined to take the whole world under their control. What do you think the new world order is. All this shit like gay rights and women's lib and racism and men's vanity is to encourage people to go back to their base natures and hence become controllable. That little wanker zuckerburg is in on it too. There's subliminals in social media and encouragement to act selfish and narcissistic. It promotes individuality and destroy the natural community spirit in people. All is see is freaks nowadays, ignorant freaks who are like lemmings spewing the latest round of propaganda from the mainstream outlets. The rich control all that and they're subtly changing people for the worse. It's all lies. Mostly everybody in the west has an upbringing based for Christ teachings. Most of us baulk at murder, lies and theft, adultery and not honouring our parents so when we're encouraged to do the opposite and it seems like the consensus we follow but there's a contradiction set up in our subconscious which will destroy us over time. You can't rebel against your conscious, which is the real you. That's why there's so much depression and suicide in this world. People are breaking the rules and their conscious is punishing them for it. You can't hide from yourself. This is a hidden message in the bible hardly anybodies ever figured out. If you sin you will destroy yourself. You want to be happy? Match up that innocent and principles kid you were with who your are now and forget all the bullshit coming from the crackpots controlling the media and social network

• I think the peasants were misseriable in medevil times and slaves were misseriable in ancient times, have you seen the slaves quarters on an ancient Roman farm, they lived underground, their beds were made out of stone, we don't know how many blankets they were slowed, but, I doubt the owner cared for them any more than modern farmers care for battery hens. Conditions for negro slaves on American plantations were probably worse, they lived in wooden shacks that got hot in the sun. But, slaves were illiterate, so, we can't read their diaries find out how they felt. We don't have justice and equality yet, but we're moving in the right direction.

• 1st world problems.

We are doing better than before. Did you think your ancestors got married because of love? No, it wasn't even for money. They got married because of food. Most of their kids would die because of food and diseases.

Then we got better. Our ancestors got married for money instead of food. Their kids no longer die because they didn't have food. They die because of diseases and war.

Nowadays, we get married for love. We don't need 10 kids to keep the bloodline going. We get to roll around and worry about getting fat.

• Yeah thats not really what I'm worried about.. I'm worried about what our future is as humanity... that we'll just brainlessly follow into a world without freedom

• We are doing fine. Or as fine as we were before. A long time ago, we had peasants and nobles. Now we still have peasants and nobles, except the peasants thought they were some classless and free people.

You me and everyone else. We are peasants, peons, serfs. We follow the rules created by the nobles. If we fail, we get punished. We go to jail. For nobles, they just pay their way out of troubles. They would lawyer up and most of the problem would go away.

Sure, you get some severe cases where a rich Noble will have to go to jail but that's far a few in between.

• Everything is going to plan

• it has always been "going to shit" you peasants are simply more aware of shit now than you were 100 years ago

• "you peasants" ? You mean "us peasants" Are you not part of us lol? What are you an alien? Or just arrogant enough to think that you're better than everyone in the world and therefore omit yourself from the statement.

• I know HOW hitler came to power its why... He did however think that he was better than the jews.. if he didn't than he wouldn't have fucking killed them.. And i do think that no one is better than anyone... there are people who are smarter, more attractive, stronger whatever but no one is truly "better" we're all just human we're all just a species of animal... just because you're smart doesn't mean you're a better person. In fact what I have learned from you're writing you're a conceited man who think just because he's read a few things and mommy told him he was smart he some how thinks its okay to treat people like shit. You think that just because I am a woman that I haven't read a book? My mother was an archaeologist she told me world history for bed time stories... and I probably have read more than you.. but you know what? it doesn't matter because I'm bored of this conversation its not even reasoned anymore its just a bunch of "I think I'm better" bullshit

• And I never said the old days wasn't shit... I saying is that we're going into a new type of shit.. read the book brave new world by aldous huxley if you like reading so dam much... then read brave new world revisited.. both are really fucked up and its were we're headed... thats what I was getting at.. No shit the dark ages where bad or the french revolution you don't need to read a book for that jut pay attention to like half of grade 9 history... fuck why am I even still talking to you

• I'm a proud sheep of Jesus Christ and the Bible.😊

The rest of these clowns living today are a bunch of mindless zombies sheeps of the government, TV, radio, celebrities and books, magazines and society at large that influences them without them even realizing it because they are so brain dead that is sickening.

Oh, well

• You're one to talk about brain washing. There's no evidence Jesus even existed and you worship him because a book claims he was the son of God. David Like claimed he was the son of God and God wanted him to wear a turquoise tracksuit. He wrote books, people went out and bought his books. Why do you believe Jesus was the Mesiha but not David Like?

• Sounds like someone got wasted for the first time and thinks they've figured out something nobody else ever has!

• Actually I admit I was really high and got really pissed at the world

• It's cool, it's happened to all of us. We finally see the world for what it really is and from that we gain a healthy cynicism.

• You sound like an old person talking about the apocalypse. I always assume people like you are horribly ignorant about history.
    Look up what life was like 50 years ago and you'll see how wrong you are.

• Here's why I don't think the world is going to shit:

We live in the most peaceful century that has existed since the start of agriculture. The world is getting better, not worse.

• Ya its rainbows and butterflies now but what about your grandchildren and their children.. i'm talking about where humanity is going...

• They will have to deal with environmental problems. Humanity will not destroy itself with war, it won't "go to shit." Humanity has never been better. Women's suffrage, increasing of freedom of speech, increase of democracy in the world, less and less corruption, more safety, disease immunization, diplomatic relations, the internet, and way WAY more.

Humanity is headed towards a positive direction.

• The world was shit from start. What's new?

• The world has been shit for centuries, satellite news just makes it more obvious. The only thing that's changed is the tech used to make it shitty. Humans will be humans.

• I blame religion, not just Islam. Better if Atheism rules the world. Look at how many social problems it would solve if there were no religion.

• The world is going to end in a few billion years.

• Did a girl really write this lol.

Well all jokes aside. Yes a lot of evil and distractions in our 🌏. Best thing always is to focus on yourself and your own goals. We can't change the 🌎, but we can definitely change ourselves.

• I'm hearing problems but I'm not hearing any solutions. You want cheese with that whine?

• If you think the world's overpopulated why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourself?

• Going? It's already long gone.

What Girls Said 8

• I think the world would be a better place if everyone was kinder to one another. Ok I will start!
    Have a beautiful day everyone! Be kind to yourself and those around you! Hugs for everyone! πŸ€—

• Things were a lot more simpler when I was young. You knew when you went to the ladies room there would only be ladies. I went to D. C. On my vacation. I would have loved to have worn my Trump hat... but I was actually scared some crazy ass liberal would attack me.

• That's a shame you felt scared to wear a silly Trump hat. Political and religious violent zealots are alike and retards.

That's why I don't get involve in politics. Too much drama on both sides.

• It's gone to shit years ago, so this post is a few decades late.

• It's not the LGBT people making a big deal out of LGBT people. We just want to be left alone.

• I live in a third world country and it's really great here. Yes we have our problems, but "shaming" and all that nonsense is not a thing here. So don't judge the world by the state of your country.

• I suppose you're right but I'm judging the majority on the internet which is world wide.

• The Internet is world wide but you only focus on a limited number of countries when you're reading the news. (We all do) So things aren't as bad as it seems.
      I have to be honest, things in the US do look bad when it comes to politics and race relations rn. But I don't live there so I can't tell if the stuff I read online is actually an accurate reflection of what is going on.

• I agree with you on the gender part! It's so annoying and when someone says something "insulting" to them while they're trying to "find themselves" they make the biggest deal or start a new movement. It's like there are more important things that are happening then you having a tantrum about being called a boy when technically you are a boy! And the Snapchat thing is creepy like WHY IS IT NECESSARY to know peoples location and telling everyone that has you as a friend! What happened to provicy? And doing drugs and alcohol Is becoming cool and 100% normal when it's really not

• True on a lot of things, I see it going to poop politically moreso morally. Yes, violence is everywhere but the majority of "normal" people don't go around shooting someone if they disagree with them. There's the mentally ill of course, and gangs. Our govt is totally dumbing us down and making us their pets even though as a whole, we can overpower them easily. I see where you're getting at and the world is pretty poopy at times.

• Sleeping around without condoms is unsanitary. And church people are the most immoral because they have suppressed desires, it turns them into creeps.