Yes, White Privilege is Real. Read on.

I know. You probably just realized, "Wait. RationalMale, is saying White Privilege is Real? How is this possible?" Oh, it's possible baby. Now let's cut this steak up.

Yes, White Privilege is Real. Read on.

1. Whites have higher IQ's than some other races. Not all, but some. These intelligence differences are largely genetic and not a product of whether you went to a city school or a hick school where people deer hunt on lunch break--poor white kids score higher in things like Reading and Math and such than wealthy black kids in the USA. University of Berkeley also looked at the education records of 1.1 million people who applied to college between 1994-2011 and found that race was the single biggest factor that reliably correlated with your testing scores. https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx

https://cshe.berkeley.edu/news/growing-correlation-between-race-sat-scoresnew-findings-california

Slight downside for us whites is that while we're on average a decent bit smarter than Africans or Hispanics, our IQ scores don't match East Asians. (Apparently being a small minority in the USA didn't make them flunk Reading or Math.) Which might explain why everyone knows that Japanese cars like Mazda or Toyota are almost always a WAY better buying choice than a Ford or Chevy or such.

Theory--Africans evolved for thousands and thousands of years in Africa, where a rich environment allowed people to flourish with less innovation. Colder Europe made the not as smart whites die off and freeze to death, culling the IQ pool over thousands of years towards people who have to work together and think ahead. I know, this is painful. Trod on.

Yes, White Privilege is Real. Read on.

2. Violence rates. Whites simply aren't as inclined to violent crime as some other races, which is a very nice privilege--if you live in a white neighborhood, you're on average going to be safer and sleep easier than if you live in a hispanic or black town. Conversely we are much more violent than some other races such as Japanese citizens. https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Yes, White Privilege is Real. Read on.

Read it yourself. Why don't black lives matter? Ask blacks, they are a fraction of the USA population yet carve each other up at an astounding rate when you realize there are roughly 3 whites in the USA for every black. And no, that's not due to poverty rates. See, in the USA, there are almost exactly twice as many impoverished whites as there are impoverished blacks. Literally. Check that murder rate chart again.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/?dataView=1¤tTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"%7D

3. Sexual habits.

Yes, White Privilege is Real. Read on.

Whites don't have as much casual sex as other races, and whites are more inclined to have kids in wedlock. Quite a privilege having your parents together in the same house with you. But hey, read on yourself. STD rates? Higher for "minorities" in the USA .

https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm

Out of wedlock birth rates? Very much tilted towards "white privilege." Read it and weep.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/77-black-births-to-single-moms-49-for-hispanic-immigrants

Oh, and if you're about to say Hispanics and blacks can't afford to get legally married... please spare us. https://www.usmarriagelaws.com/marriage-license/application/fees-cost.shtml

In short... White Privilege? It's simply evolution's impact on white intelligence and behavior. Nothing secret or sadistic or evil about it, and it's right on display for any other race to copy at any time. (Though let's be real, the Japanese probably think we're idiots. Meh.)

1326
RationalMale is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really privileged as much as basic superiority.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 12

• Both parents college educated.
    Been married for 24 years.
    Had me after 7 years of marriage.
    Dad owns his own business. Mom works at the health science center.
    I grew up in private school.
    Did I mention I was black?

• Great job. You’re one of the many outliers mentioned, congratulations snowflake. Doesn’t make the statistics any less true.

• Show me your rock solid facts that prove so.

• How is Berkeley's data biased? They had over 1. w million people to look at.

• I don't need to read because it's been proven wrong countless time, and the fact that there are quite a few people of other races who deny the existence of it, one of them being Morgan Freeman

• Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr. did many good things too and seemed intelligent.

• You mean the point that something that does exist, exists? Yeah no thanks, even just skimming through proves my point

• ... the point is "white privilege" is quite literally genetics maybe and better social behavior.

• I don’t think this equates to privilege. Good job bringing up the IQ argument though- im sick of seeing liberals insisting colleges need to accept more minorities and same with businesses, when it’s the accomplishments and how well they can do the job that matters. Not their race.

• This is bullshit. I know a lot of black or Asian or whichever colour people whos more clever than i am. It doesn't interest me to be the best performer in my class and im okay with that. Lots of black kids were raised in different circumstances amd therefore they might be too depressed to study that well or their attention was somewhere else than a rivh kid whos parents gives them the right stufy athmosphere cause thats all they have to worry about. By the way i live in africa and im white.. then i know aggressive white men too. And i know the African tribes are a bit rough with their tyrenecklaces and killing the farmers. But educated black people dont havet time to do this and i know of a lot of white men and women who killed someone out of anger. Cause the devil is everywhere. And as for having sex.. all races sleep around these days.. everyones looking for love in this hatefull world

• According to Berkeley, which examined the grades of over 1.1 million applicants, race was more important than family wealth or parents' education level.

And east Asians like japanese frequently have higher average IQ scores than caucasians. Of course thailand or phillipines is another matter.

• I do not agree with "White does not have as much casual sex as other races" If this is true then why is the majority of tv shows portraying white having one night stand to have multiple partners and it is okay. But then when a black person is portrayed it is a bad thing. And whats up with the violence. Don't make me bring up slavery times. I like how your arrogant to say that white people aren't "inclined to violence as other races" I hope you realize the pain you caused slaves.. but you don't like to admit it.

• Slavery? Lots of blacks had slaves. And the African slave trade of europeans was hundreds of year long and extremely successful, not to mention the Moorish conquest of iberia. Go educate yourself and rid thee of your ignorance.

• Yep.

Good luck with all the crap you'll be taking from this take.

• How has this not been deleted yet?

• lol

-_____________-

• I agree, all white people are privileged

• 78.media.tumblr.com/.../...260ZVT1r9tynio1_500.gif
    You post much shit, don't you?

You know you aren't that far from being a Nazi when you are that racist?

• We should just accept truth like Jews have an above average intelligence higher than the average white American, Asians too. Black guys are naturally more athletic, have bigger dicks anc are better be than thd average white man.

• That is actually a decent question. Are Jews very intelligent? According to this source, Israel's average IQ score is 95. iq-research.info/.../il-israel
      Other sources do indeed say Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 110-115, even wikipedia.
      Which then turns into the question of are they actually Hebrews, such as from the 12 Tribes of Israel? Some studies indicate they are more European than they are Jewish.
      www.the-scientist.com/.../

• The 2004 article on the genetic ancestry of the Samaritans by Shen et al. concluded from a sample comparing Samaritans to several Jewish populations, all currently living in Israel—representing the Beta Israel, Ashkenazi Jews, Iraqi Jews, Libyan Jews, Moroccan Jews, and Yemenite Jews, as well as Israeli Druze and Palestinians—that "the principal components analysis suggested a common ancestry of Samaritan and Jewish patrilineages. Most of the former may be traced back to a common ancestor in what is today identified as the paternally inherited Israelite high priesthood (Cohanim) with a common ancestor projected to the time of the Assyrian conquest of the kingdom of Israel."

• Yeah haha.

What Guys Said 25

• I'm disagree. What determines intelligence is both nature and nurture combined. The personality differences and the environment people are raised in depends very from person to person, not race. So it exists intelligent and lesser intelligent people from all races. In addition we're all mixed anyway and the humanity started in Africa. I doubt it's so big difference between us. We may look different, but we still have many of the same functions as human beings.

Another thing is that most human beings are able to adapt the environment they're put in. In warm climates they don't have the same need for the same technology as in cold climates. In addition you've to work harder at something in cold climates than warm ones to survive. So it's not like Africans are lesser intelligent or much more lazier than Europeans because of them being black. They're prioritizing often differently because it's important for people to adapt to where they live and focus on what they needs. If a white European baby was raised in an African tribe, he would do the same as them. An African baby raised in Europe would adapt to the European culture.

So these things you're referring to is cultural differences and adaption to the nature they lives in, not racial differences.

• By the way, I'm genetically East-Asian and yet I'm not any different than other Norwegians. It's not like they're stupid or I'm Albert Einstein. I think most of us, both I and the others are pretty much average.

• LMAO let me cut this "steak" up for you.

1) Asians are smarter than whites by a lot. They go to school every day and learn the whole year.

2) whites didn't originate in Europe. All life originated in East Africa meaning your ancestors were black or dark at some point.

3) Whites are more violent than any other race. If you haven't heard about the family that chained their 13 kids up and beat them in a house or the WHITE couple that kidnapped a little girl when she was a baby, beat her with HOSES, METAL POLES, WHIPS, BELTS, AND MADE HER REPEAT A SENTENCE AND IF SHE CRIED OR WIMPERED SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE BEAT EVEN LONGER. the white couple forced her to pretend as if her family treated her well and they forced her to hide her arms and her back and to always wear pants and long sleeve shirts. The only reason the couple was found out was that the girl drank antifreeze and was sent to the hospital and the hospital staff saw over 400 BRUISES, BURNS, CUTS, SCARS AND WELTS ON HER BACK. AND HER ARMS WERE BUBBLING, PUSS FILLED AND HAD PEELING SKIN FROM HER "KIDNAPPER WHO SAID SHE WAS THE CHILDS ADOPTIVE MOTHER" FORCED HER TO STICK HER HANDS INTO A BOILING POT OF WATER JUST BECAUSE SHE ADDED AN INGREDIENT TO THEIR FOOD. They were charged with over 100 counts of Child abuse, over 30 counts of rape, over 72 counts of torture and none of them even their actual kids will ever see the light of day.
    Don't get me started on the numerous amount of WHITE people selling their kids into sex on the dark web and deep web. and the number of WHITE cannibals and maniacs LIVE STREAMING WEBCAMS OF THEM TORTURING PEOPLE ALIVE ON THE DARK WEB.
    And also, you call yourself a large race yet blacks and Hispanics combined are a larger population than whites in the US. its because Hispanics and native Americans lived here way before Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

• for years in the 1900's the main reason why whites were never arrested a lot was mainly because you could point the finger at any other race and get away with it. You say your race isn't violent yet when the KKK used to be here and used to be big, You guys used to take innocent black KIDS out of their homes and hang them, burn them, beat them, or torture them to death and you guys were allowed to get away with it. Now in days, you guys are still the more violent race, the one that gets reported for child abuse, child rape, rape crimes, hate crimes, sexual assualt, sexual predators, murdering your spouses for their money, School shootings ( most of the school shootings were performed by WHITES) so this "march for our lives" wouldn't need to be a march if you would learn to be smart enough to lock your guns away and don't let your kid get access to the deep or dark web or be near people who have connections to gun dealers.

• Maybe i should have put a trigger warning on for you? Are you okay dear?

• Literally everything here can be explained through cultural habits, not race.

• Race and culture are pretty strongly linked.

• Not really. Culture can be anything and created or followed by anyone. Ethnicities might have cultures in them that are dominated by that race but the culture it'self can be adopted by anyone.

• I do not agree White Privileged terrible term and your wrong the reason for the over all Higher Intellect is because of where most White People genetically Lived... For the Most Part white people lived in Northern Countries where it got Cold and Snowed... So they were kept inside more often and developed intellectual skills reading writing.. music shit like that... where most other cultures... developed in HOT climates... where they were outside hunting and running around they did not get snowed in and had more time to develop intellectual based skills. Look at the WORLD today... Even STILL Your HOT TROPICAL CLIMATES generally are poorer and have less intellect.. Than your Northern Climates...

2... Violent Crimes this same Climate difference applies here... You can't rape murder pillage and steal under 50 feet of snow secluded.. But you can In hot climates... Look at studies where power goes out in a Jail and they start rioting... Heat causes that Cold does not...

3.. As far as the Casual Sex.. you have no facts to back this up and i for one have had a FUCK ton.. so that is not correct... If it was we would be severally under populated.

• If you think all Whites have privilege, then you have to admit other races are inferior, which makes you a racist. The concept of White Privilege cannot exist without the assumption that some races are inherently inferior.

• Whites have red blood. Blacks have blood that is... Red. What colour is Asian blood? The colour of most roses --Red. Mixed race people --- now their blood is an interesting jigsaw puzzle. Their parents are of two or more different races. So can you guess the colour of their blood? HINT : The American flag has 3 colours, blue, white, and...

• Man you really are dumb. I’m just disgusted with people who spew crap like this (oh and I’m a white English Protestant, so I’m not biased against whites)

• Yeah, and the funny thing is that for example with IQ, Asians tend to score 10 points higher than white people on average, and surprise surprise they earn more than white people on average:

i.pinimg.com/.../...1eedd37ab21b5e44f685d2bdc2.png

And they have higher college enrollment rate:

i2.cdn.turner.com/.../...14-bls-report-780x439.jpg

It's almost as though how well you do has more to do with your intelligence than unearned privilege.

• Ok , then answer me this , why is it that feminism is a white thing amongst white women against
    white men in particular through out predominately white countries ? Wheres all that white privilage when you travel anywhere in POLYNIESIA?

• Mehn this got to be the most rubbish thing I have seen on GAG today

• Good thing we're being replaced in our own countries...

• What about individual effort, work, and dedication?

• I disagree but that gif of the girl is hot

• Oh god... Another male complaining.

• Interesting myTake

• I like what you did there. 👏👏

• The hornets nest has been rustled!!!

• Congratulations

• I agree!!

• Okay

• More from Guys
    5