Sir, you keep your job and I will keep my attitude!

Shezadi

Tears me up every single time!

We get this attitude after years of depression, anxiety, bullying, emotional abuse, suicidal thoughts and a string of failures!

Yet, our families, friends, partners, employers, teachers and colleagues feel intimidated by this attitude.

A very famous dialogue from a Bollywood film called 3 Idiots

The Bollywood movie called 3 Idiots is based on the lives of engineering students, who suffer from stress, depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.

This dialogue is from a scene where he gives an interview after recovering from an attempted suicide.

He refuses to take the job after they ask him to change his attitude but they still give him the job because they feel impressed and touched by his honesty, sense of self-respect and by his courage to say "No."

8
1

Most Helpful Guys

• eminde
    There are two sides of every coin
    Your attitude can be either self constructive or self destructive and you’ll need to understand which one should stay and which to throw away
    Is this still revelant?
  • Snakeyes7
    Something tells me that only in movies will this strategy work. I get the feeling irl, they’d just say “ok off ya go then”.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good take
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

06
  • Rob19777
    News flash that doesn't happen in the real world. In the real world you have to walk away from your job before you assault your bully of a manager so you don't end up in jail for assaulting the piece of shit's ass at 3am
  • I think there is something to be said about being confindent in your own beilefs
  • Insightfull
    I wouldn't have given him the job no matter how good he was because he refuses to improve
  • alance99
    It doesn't work in real life and specially for a fresher
  • NerdInDenial
    That's life for most people. They have to suffer.
  • bulletbob555
    Nothing positive happen from a negative attitude